Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll tell you what...
Maybe I am not cut out for this forum after all. I thought it would be fun here.A place to bust on people and getsome laughs. Not a place where people get ripped apart and insulted to the point where it's just viscious. I don't think what some people do here is mocking. Just my opinion.

I am not saying this for sympathy but I had news last week that was devasting to me. My older brother has a brain tumor. He is going to Houston to see the best neurosurgeon in the country to have it out in January. Most likely, everything will be fine and I will be there with him for the surgery. This whole situation has made me see that there is a lot more to life than being in a nasty forum being insulted and made to feel inferior by people I have never even met and mean nothing to me. Not that anyone has succeeded in making me feel inferior but he certainly has tried. I have nothing to be ashamed about in my life. And I don't need to tear others down to feel better about myself either.

I came to this forum to have fun and be on a different sort of board than the others I am on. It was supposed to be fun. Having to defend myself against lies and even FEELING the need to defend myself is NOT fun. Most of the time I do laugh at the antics that go on here. But when I read some of the stuff posted it really just makes me sick. And I am not talking about the stuff said about me. It's everyone else. I do enjoy the lively debates between some of the members on the USA vs England as well as other discussions. But it's clear that some members here, well really only one, are just too sick and twisted for my taste. And not fitting in here is not something I am embarassed about either. Not being a complete and total asshole is something I am proud of. So if I don't have IT in me to be here, so be it. It's certainly not the end of my world.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey, you give Moose too much power, yes, you !...My very first day in Mock I was called a bimbo & a cunt, among other things, I had never been spoken to like that in my life & after the first jaw dropping moments I began to laugh and haven't quit yet...People in my world just don't speak to me like that and the fact that I can come in here & no one knows me or even cares about me is a particular freedom that I enjoy immensely...I've never made any secret of the fact thatI adore Mock & 'bout 12 doz. people in here...If you are having fun here, stay...Remember, YOU are the one that controls the power over YOU...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duch, he doesn't have any power over me. I actually feel sorry for him because he must be pretty miserable IRL for him to be so nasty here. I guess this is the one place where he can let his venom out without repercussions. What he says doesn't hurt me because most of it isn't true anyway. I just don't like anyone telling lies about me. Even on the internet.

I do have fun here most of the time. I am not saying I am leaving. This is not some dramatic exit thread. I am just saying that I don't have it in me to be as nasty as some and I am not ashamed to admit it. I will post when and to whom I feel like it and ignore the rest. If Sin or MF are not happy with that, then they can ban me or whatever. My whole point here is that there are other more important things in my life to worry about than what Moosefuck or anyone else has to say about me here. And for the record, he really has been the nastiest one here to me and everyone else and I think he has some serious issues that have nothing to do with this forum.
I hope your brother is okay and recovers quickly. That's some scary shit.
By the way, I don't come here for the insults per se, I enjoy normal threads where we can exchange ideas and thoughts. Although it's fun to call someone a rude name every now and then, CONSTANT bashing is tedious and dull.
Sorry about your brother - good luck with that.

Also, consider using the Ignore button.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Sorry about your brother - good luck with that.

Also, consider using the Ignore button.
Thanks MF. I don't even need to ingore him becaue he matters not in the least.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I hope your brother is okay and recovers quickly. That's some scary shit.
Thanks Poop. He is going to MD Anderson Center in Houston. They are the best place in the country for brain tumors. The place is huge. His tumor is the size of a small golf ball. His neurosurgeon is very optomistic and he is the best in the country. He is very lucky to have him. We will know more tonight about when the surgery will be. He was just there on Friday for the testing and initial face to face consult. My Mom is freaking out the worst because my father died of cancer 13 years ago.
I'm sorry about your brother. I hope everything works out.

I take it that you shared some personal information and I think that was a mistake since anything goes here. Just like you said, there are more important things in your life and I wouldnt come here to discuss them with complete strangers. Moose doesnt know shit about you except for what you tell him, which will be used against you in the nastiest way possible.
Hope all goes well with your brother. Scary stuff that is.

Do what I do, hang out, read the posts, chuckle a bit, reply, don't reply whatever floats your boat. As Duchess said, we are in control of what does and does not make us crazy here. I plst very infrequently, and the folks who know me from 24 probably are amazed I am here at all.

We all go through tough times. That is life. Don't be scared off by some ::nuts:: asshole.
ramseycat Wrote:Maybe I am not cut out for this forum after all. I thought it would be fun here.A place to bust on people and getsome laughs. Not a place where people get ripped apart and insulted to the point where it's just viscious. I don't think what some people do here is mocking. Just my opinion.

I am not saying this for sympathy but I had news last week that was devasting to me. My older brother has a brain tumor. He is going to Houston to see the best neurosurgeon in the country to have it out in January. Most likely, everything will be fine and I will be there with him for the surgery. This whole situation has made me see that there is a lot more to life than being in a nasty forum being insulted and made to feel inferior by people I have never even met and mean nothing to me. Not that anyone has succeeded in making me feel inferior but he certainly has tried. I have nothing to be ashamed about in my life. And I don't need to tear others down to feel better about myself either.

I came to this forum to have fun and be on a different sort of board than the others I am on. It was supposed to be fun. Having to defend myself against lies and even FEELING the need to defend myself is NOT fun. Most of the time I do laugh at the antics that go on here. But when I read some of the stuff posted it really just makes me sick. And I am not talking about the stuff said about me. It's everyone else. I do enjoy the lively debates between some of the members on the USA vs England as well as other discussions. But it's clear that some members here, well really only one, are just too sick and twisted for my taste. And not fitting in here is not something I am embarassed about either. Not being a complete and total asshole is something I am proud of. So if I don't have IT in me to be here, so be it. It's certainly not the end of my world.

Put him on ignore = problem solved.

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck whether you spend time here or not but if the problem is just one person then ignore them.

I have put people on ignore before, I put antagonist on ignore because she went too far, threatening legal action against me for E-mails and PM's that I allegedly sent her that simply didn't exist.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Another one bites the dust.

Good riddance to the weaklings. Fuckin' pansy-ass bitch.
Sinister Wrote:Another one bites the dust.

Good riddance to the weaklings. Fuckin'pansy-ass bitch.

Meh, natural shrinkage.

I keep forgetting how fragile some peoples ego's are.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:Another one bites the dust.

Good riddance to the weaklings. Fuckin' pansy-ass bitch.
I hope your brother is Ok, but I have to agree with sinCUNTer on this one.

And finally, what does your brother's situation have to do with Mock anyway? If the news was bad, which it obviously was, how about NOT coming here for a few days, or weeks, or months, until things get better?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Meh, natural shrinkage.
Only the hard and strong may call themselves Mockers; only the hard, only the strong.
Genetic filtering.

You've made it through the holes in the strainer, bitch.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Meh, natural shrinkage.
Only the hard and strong may call themselves Mockers; only the hard, only the strong.
Amen & Hallelujah !!!
ramseycat Wrote:Maybe I am not cut out for this forum after all. I thought it would be fun here.A place to bust on people and getsome laughs. Not a place where people get ripped apart and insulted to the point where it's just viscious. I don't think what some people do here is mocking. Just my opinion.

If I EVER get close to writing shit like this, I ask that everyone do the right thing and put me on ignore.

People STILL want to make this site be a typical chatty ass girlfriend give me hugs and support site. As long as people have free reign to mock anything as they wish, it will never be that.

Talk to who you want, mock what you want, ignore who you want. The rest is high school crying and trying to guilt people into being nicer.

Also, stop exposing personal information on the internet that you don't want used against you. Hopefully you've learned a lesson. It's just one of the many benefits to utilizing and accepting the high quality, free, loving advice and therapy we offer here at Mock.

Please drop the thank you note and accompanying gift off soon.
86 112
If Mock EVER turns into anything resembling one of those hearts & flowers, hugs & kisses places I am outta here and I won't let the door hit me in the ass...This is the first forum I have ever been comfortable in and I KNEW that very first day that I had found a home.

Home Sweet Mock Home !!!
Duchess Wrote:If Mock EVER turns into anything resembling one of those hearts & flowers, hugs & kisses places I am outta here and I won't let the door hit me in the ass...This is the first forum I have ever been comfortable in and I KNEW that very first day that I had found a home.

Home Sweet Mock Home !!!
can we see that ass first please!