Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:[Image: vipersig.jpg]
wtf?  why is this hear?
To serve the blind?
HERE. HERE. Why is that here????
ramseycat Wrote:HERE. HERE. Why is that here????
because I wanted to test out the code...so i chose a random thread.
Hmmm. That is the company where I work. Did you run my ISP? or LMPP since she is the one that started it?
ramseycat Wrote:Hmmm. That is the company where I work. Did you run my ISP? or LMPP since she is the one that started it?
Ya dumbfuck, it show up whomevers IP, on my screen it is showing mine BUT it is harmless.
NO need to be a dick about it Jurasic. I was just curious why my company name was popping up when I didn't post in this thread. It made me wonder if LMPP also workes for the same company. Ok? Jerk.
ramseycat Wrote:I was just curious why my company name was popping up when I didn't post in this thread. It made me wonder if LMPP also workes for the same company. Ok? Jerk.
What are the odds of both of you pathetic drama queen soup chickens working together? And she told you she was a GS-11 contractor, you stupid fucking whore. Since when does your shitty insurance agency work for Uncle Sam in SLC?
ramseycat Wrote:NO need to be a dick about it Jurasic. I was just curious why my company name was popping up when I didn't post in this thread. It made me wonder if LMPP also workes for the same company. Ok? Jerk.
so both of you cunts dont actual work all day. you sit online and STEAL from your company by wasting time on the internet. Does not suprise me.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm posting these for my own amusement... just ignore me. Smiley_emoticons_wink[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/l_Hjpa5TXes[/flash]
We have been ignoring your stupid ass for months. what would be different now LMPPussy
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I was just curious why my company name was popping up when I didn't post in this thread. It made me wonder if LMPP also workes for the same company. Ok? Jerk.
What are the odds of both of you pathetic drama queen soup chickens working together? And she told you she was a GS-11 contractor, you stupid fucking whore. Since when does your shitty insurance agency work for Uncle Sam in SLC?
I don't know where she works you social retard. Instead of trying to insult me and stalking people from forum to forum, you should be seeing someone than can teach you some social skills. That way you won't have to troll for women on the internet pm'ing them with your sad story about how your wife likes to fuck 17 year old boys.
Liquid Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:NO need to be a dick about it Jurasic. I was just curious why my company name was popping up when I didn't post in this thread. It made me wonder if LMPP also workes for the same company. Ok? Jerk.
so both of you cunts dont actual work all day. you sit online and STEAL from your company by wasting time on the internet. Does not suprise me.
I don't consider my time on Mock wasted. Well, most of the time anyway.
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
so you again admit to being on mock at work, further proving that you are a lazy fuck who is stealing money from your company by fucking off on the internet when you should be working. another deadbeat employee.
Liquid Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
so you again admit to being on mock at work, further proving that you are a lazy fuck who is stealing money from your company by fucking off on the internet when you should be working. another deadbeat employee.
Yea, I fuck off all day. That is why I have the highest results in my team. That is why I work from home all the time. That is why I work just about every weekend.

You're right, I just fuck off all day. ::rollseyes::