Sleepy kitties
does not surprise me, or anyone else here you are a fuck up. It has been blatantly obvious since your newbie thread and now you just admit it publicly. you parents must be so proud of you. deadbeat.
Liquid Wrote:does not surprise me, or anyone else here you are a fuck up. It has been blatantly obvious since your newbie thread and now you just admit it publicly. you parents must be so proud of you. deadbeat.
Ah yea Liquid, what are you doing at 8:20am? Either you are also working and are guilty of what you are accusing me of. Or you don't have a job and are living off the taxpayers money?? Or maybe you are independently wealthy and don't have to work. Yea I bet that's it. ::rollseyes::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ahhhh the old "I know you are but what am I" defense. Very sophisticated. Since you are asking you vile diseased cunt I will tell you. I run our 2 companies and have a flex schedule when we have events, which we did all last weekend and again the weekend coming up. For that reason I have the ability to check in at Mock and see that douche bags like you are AGAIN not working when you should be and are STEALING from your employer. Loser. Probably one of those worthless cunts who just skates by, does the absolute minimum work, and barely is noticed. That way you can remain under the radar and never get in trouble. Go back to your hole you filthy rat.
Well, let's see. I do get a lunch hour which I usually spend working but I do pop in here to see what's what for a few minutes. I do get breaks which I don't usually take either. So I will pop in here to see what's what. I always work more than 40 hours a week so I think the little time I spend here is justified. And considering the amount of money I save this company in settlements and medical bills being the best at what I do, I think it all works out in the end.
I wanna poke my fucking eyes out.
86 112
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:I wanna poke my fucking eyes out.
I'd pay to see that.
ramseycat Wrote:
I'd pay to see that.

You'd pay for sex and friends, so I'm not surprised.
86 112
Ramsey, what color is the red barn ?
Duchess Wrote:Ramsey, what color is the red barn ?

::lmao:: Oh shit ...
86 112
It would seem that the red barn is red Duchess. Perhaps you should take a break from smelling horse manure for a few days.
I did & it made me very cranky.
Duchess Wrote:I did & it made me very cranky.

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you could wear a mask so you are not breathing in that stentch and soiling your brain cells.

(Horses are beautiful animals. You are very lucky.)
ramseycat Wrote:
It would seem that the red barn is red Duchess. Perhaps you should take a break from smelling horse manure for a few days.
::insanity::::rolllaugh::::bhorse::
ramseycat Wrote:I don't know where she works you social retard. Instead of trying to insult me and stalking people from forum to forum, you should be seeing someone than can teach you some social skills. That way you won't have to troll for women on the internet pm'ing them with your sad story about how your wife likes to fuck 17 year old boys.
The only PM I know about is the one where you talk about fucking married men in Clifton Parkfor $20 per load. ::dunno::
ramseycat Wrote:And considering the amount of money I save this company in settlements and medical bills being the best at what I do, I think it all works out in the end.

"Hi, welcome to XYZ Insurance. This is useless Ramcunt. How may I direct your call?"

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I'd pay to see that.

You'd pay for sex and friends, so I'm not surprised.

She fucks married men in one of the lowest income towns within 90 minutes of Albany. She has zero class and less of a life. *

* And allows her brother-in-law to jerk off in front of her ugly son on X-mas.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:And considering the amount of money I save this company in settlements and medical bills being the best at what I do, I think it all works out in the end.
"Hi, welcome to XYZ Insurance. This is useless Ramcunt. How may I direct your call?"
Other than she uses her own version of broken english (a slight mixture of pig latin), you nailed it.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Other than she uses her own version of broken english (a slight mixture of pig latin), you nailed it.

Ramcunt is a pieface? "Harro. Dees a XYZ Insurance. Dees a Ramcunt. HowI dileckcall, phoner-san?"

[Image: Uglywoman.jpg]

How many posts are you going to dedicate to me Moose? You must be all enamored with me again. You make the rounds of all the women on here. How come you never pick one of the guys to focus on? Oh yea, you have Mommy/women issues. Mommy didn't love you so now you hate all women. Poor thing.