Sleepy kitties
ramseycat Wrote:Moose - can I buy your attention? As long as it is in my budget, I would gladly pay for anyone to acknowledge that I am alive. If I cannot afford you, is there anyone else that would be willing to abuse me for paypal transfers? Liquid? OP?
::blink:: What kind of coin are we talking, Ramcunt?
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Moose - can I buy your attention? As long as it is in my budget, I would gladly pay for anyone to acknowledge that I am alive. If I cannot afford you, is there anyone else that would be willing to abuse me for paypal transfers? Liquid? OP?
There is no amount of money in this world that would make me be your Mommy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

of course not - you are his BITCH.
Liquid Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

of course not - you are his BITCH.
Let me clarify - no amount of money could make me let him suck the scum off the bottom of my shoe. As much as he loves me, he will never be good enough.
ramseycat Wrote:Let me clarify - no amount of money could make me let him suck the scum off the bottom of my shoe. As much as he loves me, he will never be good enough.
Cleaning your shoes is not what I have in mind when I think about you. To me you are a mere Internet punching bag,but if I had to think about you at all it would be to imagine a Mack truck broadsiding you and your children at high speed while you were taking LMPP out to dinner.
AnonyMoose Wrote:Cleaning your shoes is not what I have in mind when I think about you. To me you are a mere Internet punching bag,but if I had to think about you at all it would be to imagine a Mack truck broadsiding you and your children at high speed while you were taking LMPP out to dinner.
Ouch. [Image: supershock2.gif]
AnonyMoose Wrote:Cleaning your shoes is not what I have in mind when I think about you. To me you are a mere Internet punching bag,but if I had to think about you at all it would be to imagine a Mack truck broadsiding you and your children at high speed while you were taking LMPP out to dinner.
Jesus Christ........And this is the guy that Sin tries to convince me is nothing more than a big fucking teddy bear with a marshmellow heart...He's a goddamn psychopath who gets his jollies from wearing women'slingerie under his clothes...He is, by far, the most fucked up individual I've ever come across online.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Cleaning your shoes is not what I have in mind when I think about you. To me you are a mere Internet punching bag,but if I had to think about you at all it would be to imagine a Mack truck broadsiding you and your children at high speed while you were taking LMPP out to dinner.
Jesus Christ........And this is the guy that Sin tries to convince me is nothing more than a big fucking teddy bear with a marshmellow heart...He's a goddamn psychopath who gets his jollies from wearing women'slingerie under his clothes...He is, by far, the most fucked up individual I've ever come across online.
I have to agree. No matter how mean and nasty I get on here, he is worse. That is what this place is for but I have never seen anyone take such delight in being a complete and total asshole. And asshole doesn't even begin to describe him. There is really something wrong with him. I genuinely feel sorry for his family. I can't even imagine what he is like to live with. Thank God I won't ever have to find out.
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

If I was a psychopath, why are you and ramcunt still breathing? Moron. ::nuts::

Aww, be a good cuddly teddy bear with your heart of gold & don't chase people off today, I wanna have a fun day in Mock since I'm stuck in front of my laptop for a few hours.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Aww, be a good cuddly teddy bear with your heart of gold & don't chase people off today, I wanna have a fun day in Mock since I'm stuck in front of my laptop for a few hours.
Why not invite 8 of your shadow people and you can all read mock together? Or go out into the pasture and blow a few of your horses for red tube? ::nuts::
The crazy emoticon is his choice for today. He is going to try to convince eveyrone that we are all the crazy ones and not him. Poor big cuddly teddy bear. Do you need a hug?
ramseycat Wrote:The crazy emoticon is his choice for today. He is going to try to convince eveyrone that we are all the crazy ones and not him. Poor big cuddly teddy bear. Do you need a hug?
I actually just need you to die and have someone post the good news for us on Mock.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:The crazy emoticon is his choice for today. He is going to try to convince eveyrone that we are all the crazy ones and not him. Poor big cuddly teddy bear. Do you need a hug?
I actually just need you to die and have someone post the good news for us on Mock.
Sorry. Not going to happen today. You can crawl back under your rock now.
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
..He is, by far, the most fucked up individual I've ever come across online.

I thought I held that accolade Helen?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sorry. Not going to happen today.
Whenever it happens is fine with me. The sooner the better.I can see why your husband beat you and your children - you are the queen of annoyance. ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sorry. Not going to happen today.
Whenever it happens is fine with me. The sooner the better.I can see why your husband beat you and your children - you are the queen of annoyance. ::lmao::
He didn't beat us but whatev. Your lines are old and boring. Hey, just like the rest of you.
ramseycat Wrote:He didn't beat us but whatev.

So when you confided that he was abusive, you meant he cheats at Monopoly when you go to the bathroom? ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:He didn't beat us but whatev.
So when you confided that he was abusive, you meant he cheats at Monopoly when you go to the bathroom? ::lmao::

No. He got physical with me on a few occasions but he never touched my kids. He does still have his balls after all. I would have set his junk on fire if he ever touched my kids.

So what did you do to your wife when you found out she likes 17 year old high school boys?

ramseycat Wrote:No. He got physical with me on a few occasions but he never touched my kids. He does still have his balls after all. I would have set his junk on fire if he ever touched my kids.
So you let him do it to you because you deserved it?How many of his friends did you blow before he lost his temper?