Momster Wrote:huh?
Thats what the 3 wise men said.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
When they looked in the cradle and saw a white kid.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Maggot Wrote:
How wise could they have been? They went looking for a Messiah long after the Curse of Jeconial happened. Fucking morons.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
How wise could they have been? They went looking for a Messiah long after the Curse of Jeconial happened. Fucking morons.
Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great Grandfathers of theHoward, Healy and Finebrothers.
It's just a well written story ::dunno:: c'mon...don't get your panties all up in a wad over it.
Pulling a wet panty wad out of the crack of Richard Simmons ass would be would be a great vex to vex someone with..........if your bored.
Maggot Wrote:Pulling a wet panty wad out of the crack of Richard Simmons ass would be would be a great vex to vex someone with..........if your bored.
::lmao:: good one Maggot!
Zenith Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Pulling a wet panty wad out of the crack of Richard Simmons ass would be would be a great vex to vex someone with..........if your bored.
::lmao:: good one Maggot!
I could never figure that guy out, he has a zillion exercise videos out and he still looks like Elton John with a fro.
I'm sorry.....Sir Elton John geez they Knight anyone over there even Tom Jones.::haha::

..........ummmm wait, he lives in America hahahahahahahahah
I have a very funny story about him. When I was in the media's light a bit years ago there was a comparison made that, 'till this day, my husband and I laugh about.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Can't you ever just enter into the spirit of things in here ?...Must you always be the biggest fuckin' asshole in thegroup ?...Jesus Christ, Moose.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Can't you ever just enter into the spirit of things in here ?...Must you always be the biggest fuckin' asshole in thegroup ?...Jesus Christ, Moose.
Yes Duchess. He really has no choice. He is an asshole in EVERY group.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Yes Duchess. He really has no choice. He is an asshole in EVERY group.
Well, choice or no, his kingdom has come and their will be done. Everything happens for a reason ::dunno::
Duchess Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:

Moose is a Christian hating zionist Jew prick.

He mocks the new testament while believing every word of the old testament, so to him the idea of god being incarnate on earth in the form of a human man is less believable than a talking snake telling a woman made of mud to eat a magic apple.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:Yes Duchess. He really has no choice. He is an asshole in EVERY group.
Just because you are too fucking simpleminded to even know what the curse of Jeconiah was, don't dump that on my doorstep. Youpathetic morons that believe in Jesus Christ are laughable. You herd like lemmings into those little white buildings every Sunday to listen to idiotic stories told by morons with no true theological academia, and youbelieve every word verbatim. Simple minded, patheticsheep with no ability to think for yourselves or research the verytomes you think were given to you by some omnipotent and omniscient being. Bottom line: the Curse of Jeconiah was THE END of the messianic age. There could be no messiah after that. But you fucktards feel free to just go on believing that bullshit.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Moose is a Christian hating zionist Jew prick.

He mocks the new testament while believing every word of the old testament, so to him the idea of god being incarnate on earth in the form of a human man is less believable than a talking snake telling a woman made of mud to eat a magic apple.
Who told you that; the deluded voices and shadow people in your warped melon? I don't believe anything about the Old Testament. Only the fucking idiots Christians believe in that Fideist shit like Diluvial Geology. Creation, world floods. BWHAHA You Fideists are a bunch of simple minded lemmings. It gives me a hard-on to think all you Christian douchebags will fade to black when death comes. I wish there was a way to see the shock and dissapointment on each and every one of your faces when you don't get transported to some kingdom made of gold and jewels. And you fucking soup chickens that think your dead dog or catwent to heaven and is waiting for you - you people are the dumbest of the morons.
Zenith Wrote:Well, choice or no, his kingdom has come and their will be done. Everything happens for a reason ::dunno::
What is your higher reason for being Chocolate Gump? You planning to save the world; one Blackghetto at a time? ::lmao::