Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuality
If you believe in God ...

Since gays have been with us in significant numbers since the beginning of time, and I know that people are born gay (countless testimony from co-workers, relatives, friends, you name it over the years ... I've witnessed very young kids first hand that were quite obviously going to be gay adults and then were, etc.), isn't it obvious that God wanted that and created gays from the start. I mean, consistently, it seems that one or two out of 10 kids born are gay in the web of family and friends that almost everyone I talk to observes. The ones that indicate less than that can easily just not know or the gay person didn't reveal themselves to them. Eventually, we all seem to find out, that there are always a few out of 10 that are gay. Apparently, there's always been a significant number of gays produced as a variant in our species.

Now, whether you like it or not, I'm just saying, it seems to be a natural built-in variant of our species and so I don't see why we shouldn't conclude that God intended that.

86 112
hmmm interesting....

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:If you believe in God ...

Since gays have been with us in significant numbers since the beginning of time, and I know that people are born gay (countless testimony from co-workers, relatives, friends,[color="yellow"] lovers?????[/color], you name it over the years ...

I've witnessed very young kids first hand that were quite obviously going to be gay adults and then were, [color="yellow"]What did you do to help them with this decision. Did you "advise" them and "teach" them? [/color]etc.),

isn't it obvious that God wanted that and created gays from the start. [color="yellow"]Who says that this "God" IS NOT GAY? Could be![/color] I mean, consistently, it seems that one or two out of 10 kids born are gay in the web of family and friends that almost everyone I talk to observes. The ones that indicate less than that can easily just not know or the gay person didn't reveal themselves to them. Eventually, we all seem to find out, that there are always a few out of 10 that are gay. Apparently, there's always been a significant number of gays produced as a variant in our species. [color="yellow"]Produced????[/color]

Now, whether you like it or not, I'm just saying, it seems to be a natural built-in variant of our species and so I don't see why we shouldn't conclude that God intended that. [color="yellow"]"God" my ass. How about MTV and mass media availability and consumption on a level never seen before in our existence. All of a sudden the hidden and scorned became the cool and accepted. And once accepted it becomes part of society.[/color]
::laugh:: Yes, PRODUCED! As in, born.

God could be gay? I guess so. I figured God was asexual to be honest.
86 112
Homosexuality is genetic, always has been always will be, it is not a "lifestyle choice" as some religious retards like to class it (who the hell would "choose" a lifestyle that until not very long ago landed you in jail anyway?).
All animals display variations of homosexual behaviour not just humans, it has always gone on since the dawn of time and will continue to go on, there is nothing peoples moral indignation can do about it.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This thread blows
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Ya know..it is interesting that the bible - thumpers speak out against gays because it is in the bible to be against it. BUT..the bible also endorsed slavery and a man beating his wife. So, does that make it OK?
Huh buzz?
QueenBee Wrote:Ya know..it is interesting that the bible - thumpers speak out against gays because it is in the bible to be against it. BUT..the bible also endorsed slavery and a man beating his wife. So, does that make it OK?

You see, you have to use your cherrypicking skills and know which rules were temporary or just meant to be marketed to the current group of people at the time, and which rules were meant forever.

For example, when Jesus condones slavery by issuing punishment guidelines for slaves, he was just sort of playing it up to the in crowd at the time:

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

Severely punished = beaten. Some translations are very clear about that, too. And this is Jesus talking.

You see, treating people as property is more OK than being gay. That's why there was no call to end slavery and the selling, buying, rod-beating of children as slaves - who, by the way, often never saw their families again. You know, good, wholesome, family values.
86 112
How do we know what was taken from or put in the bible is accurate?

I am sure some things have been stripped out of it to make it form to what religous officals wanted YEARS AND YEARS ago?

I beleive that god any god would love everyone no matter what their sexual orienation is.
::coffee::I don't believe in God but I am gonna answer this any fucking way!

There is no god!
There never was, in the sense that the great novel that King James had written for everyone to consume...we call the bible.

The entire concept of an almighty being is a contra-dick-tion to the existence of mankind and all living things. IN order to truly understand what I am saying you would have to be brave enough to consider every angle possible in the various christian belief systems.

If you are a believer in god and you feel that he is all good, all knowing, everywhere all at once then where the hell did the devil come from? don't give me that angel who fell from grace bullshit because, in a land filled with love and acceptance were everyone served god because they had no other choice how the fuck could one angel suddenly become envious and jealous of his god and want to become his equal???

No matter how you try to find reasons why god does exist you will never do anything more than just appease your own conceptualizations of a power greater than yourself.......that you have chosen to call god.

Besides, fuck any motherfucker who tells another motherfucker that my black ass and my ancestors where born to be slaves and should always obey another motherfucking man (human) for as long as life exists.....FUCK THAT SHIT! ::irk::

::angrier::::wait::::angrier::::wait::

PS, if it turns out that there is a god and every thing in that bible is as it should be then god don't like Black People
...or Jewish people
...or gay people
...or any other group that he has allowed great wrath upon
[which is ludicrous because that would mean he hates the majority of his own creation]
Z, I really liked you assessment. ::thumbs:: Bravo.

I, however, do believe in God, although I don't know why the people He created do the things they do or why He allows it. It's a very confusing topic, and if you ask 100 people to discuss the topic, you're likely to get 100 different views on what God is or isn't.

I used to be agnostic. I thought that God was people's way of trying to understand what happens after death. When people didn't understand what the sun is, they worshipped it. The last great mystery in the world is what happens once we die, so some people came up with God and religion.

Since then, I have seen things that make me believe God is real. I don't care to get into those things; too esoteric for most and personal to me to boot. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but it's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Sinister Wrote:Z, I really liked you assessment. ::thumbs:: Bravo.

I, however, do believe in God, although I don't know why the people He created do the things they do or why He allows it. It's a very confusing topic, and if you ask 100 people to discuss the topic, you're likely to get 100 different views on what God is or isn't.

I used to be agnostic. I thought that God was people's way of trying to understand what happens after death. When people didn't understand what the sun is, they worshipped it. The last great mystery in the world is what happens once we die, so some people came up with God and religion.

Since then, I have seen things that make me believe God is real. I don't care to get into those things; too esoteric for most and personal to me to boot. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but it's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Glad you liked it Mistress *cough*votee*cough* I would love to discuss your esoteric ideologies some day. You keep amazing me, I don't think there is any end to your enigmatic soul
::bigg::
Z, I liked your assessment because it was well-stated and thought out. I don't agree with it, but that's not the point. That is why I wouldn't vote for it; because I don't agree with it, but that doesn't take away one whit of how well it was written and how passionately you obviously believe what you believe.
Sinister Wrote:Z, I liked your assessment because it was well-stated and thought out. I don't agree with it, but that's not the point. That is why I wouldn't vote for it; because I don't agree with it, but that doesn't take away one whit of how well it was written and how passionately you obviously believe what you believe.
Ooooooooo! I didn't know that you use your vote's in that manner. That's cool though.

[color="blue"]I like that you liked it and I like your position as well.[/color]
When it comes to discussions on topics such as sex, religion, education, politics, and other taboo topics, I reserve the right to just understand rather than agree or disagree. That only works among those of I.Q. levels greater than the egg plant I ate for lunch yesterday. I swear, if you were a black woman you'd be my fucking twin sister or some shit...hahahaha

:kiss::::hugs::

Not saying that it's good,
Not saying that it's right,
But the Virgin Mary may have been
A hermaphorodite.

God is good, God is great,
I think that he might be gay.

Not saying God is gay,
Not saying that at all.
But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all.
Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual.
There might be a little fag in us all.

They say that God hates Fags,
They walk around so pissed.
Disguise their hate as love,
But have they thought of this.
He made us in his image,
Now listen to what I say.
Then it's a possibility that Jesus Christ was gay.

Not saying God is gay,
Not saying that at all.
But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all.
Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual.
There might be a little fag in us all.
He made us in his image,
Now listen to what I say.
Then it's a possibility that Jesus Christ was gay.

Not saying that it's good,
Not saying that it's right,
But could the Virgin Mary have been a hermaphorodite?
She was with a child without having a man?
And that's not the only thing that I don't understand.
You made that up? Pretty good for a tard, actually.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You made that up? Pretty good for a tard, actually.
No, those are lyrics to a real song. It just seemed to fit well with the topic and pretty much sums up how I feel on the subject of the bible and homosexualitylol.
I believe in God. I do no believe that he does no love gays. He loves everyone. I also don't believe being gay is a choice for most people. My ex had a friend at work yeas ago that was gay. He was a great guy. We had an indepth conversation one night about being gay and he said do you think if I had a choice I would choose to be gay?????? To be an outcast in my own family? An outcast in society? No fucking way would I choose this life. He ended up having some serious problems with depression because he just cold not accept himelf being gay.

I do think that there are people out there that choose to be gay because that seems to be the in thing now. And there are gays that go out of their way to be flamboyant. That irritates me. I have a few gay men that I am friends with and you would never know they are gay. They are not flaming and pracing around like idiots. They are who they are. I get so irriated when I have a client that is gay and they are snotty and rude and soooooooo flaming. It takes all my will power to not tell then to knock that faggot shit off!!

But that is all I have to say on the subject. I can't really discuss something I don't understand.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[user=88]Ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote: I do no believe that he does no love gays. .

What?

::death::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.