Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Momster Wrote:That sounds like a wild night, hope there are pics/video.
Next time your husband is at the welfare office, call me. We can make our own videos.

I will not let you sodomize my husband. Not for welfare checks anyway.
Momster Wrote:Not for welfare checks anyway.
I bet buttermilk would taste good coming out of your ass.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I am certain that Poophole looks nothing like that dude. That dude the exception to the all English dudes are FUGLY!!!
Hard to make out the meaning of that last sentence but in case you're saying the earlier photo was unusual in that all English men are ugly, I beg to differ...

Clive Owen:

[Image: clive.jpg]

Should I continue? :Yawn:
OMG, this is how I picture Poophole! :shock: What if he looks like this????? SHIT! 70 I would rub my pussy all over his face then lick it off! ok, horny now....g'night!
:shock:
86 112
Zenith Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I am certain that Poophole looks nothing like that dude. That dude the exception to the all English dudes are FUGLY!!!
Hard to make out the meaning of that last sentence but in case you're saying the earlier photo was unusual in that all English men are ugly, I beg to differ...

Clive Owen:

[Image: clive.jpg]

Should I continue? :Yawn:
OMG, this is how I picture Poophole! :shock: What if he looks like this????? SHIT! 70 I would rub my pussy all over his face then lick it off! ok, horny now....g'night!

Sorry to ruin the fantasy but I am not "leading man" material, I am more the amusing friend or expendable sidekick. When women look at me they tend to think I'm okay, they generally don't start ripping their knickers off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Should I continue? :Yawn:
Yes, please. If you can find more eye candy like that! 70

Hugh Dancy:

[Image: Hugh_Dancy-1-Evening.jpg]

Ewan McGregor (Scottish):

[Image: mcgregor_e.jpg]

Gerard Butler (another Scotsman):

[Image: butler99_jpg.jpg]

Timothy Dalton:

[Image: timothy_dalton.jpg]
Granted, none of them look so great after that pic of Clive Owen. 109
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Granted, none of them look so great after that pic of Clive Owen. 109
Wanna bet? Gerard Butler is HOT HOT HOT. Loved him in 300. You get to see his ass!
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Granted, none of them look so great after that pic of Clive Owen. 109
Wanna bet? Gerard Butler is HOT HOT HOT. Loved him in 300. You get to see his ass!
Yeah, he's one of my personal favorites... he just seems so very fuckable.
jesus, give me some of that dalton guy. 12

Sinister Wrote:
Very! Look at his hands....I love a man with big strong hands. Is it weird that I think hands can be sexy?
And althought Daniel Craig isn't conventionally handsome, there's something about him:

[Image: daniel_craig.jpg]
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Very! Look at his hands....I love a man with big strong hands. Is it weird that I think hands can be sexy?
Not at all, it's one of the first things I notice.
Momster Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Momster Wrote:Mike Rowe... wtf, we're posting English dudes
1. He speaks English.

2. I saw him clean out storm drains that had rotting english muffins in it.
You are a peach for letting him clean the leftovers out of your ass.That sounds like a wild night, hope there are pics/video.
Embarrassingly, that makes me laugh. I'm a sucker for shit jokes. :Blush:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:And althought Daniel Craig isn't conventionally handsome, there's something about him:

He kinda looks like Ed Harris from Apollo 13 and The Abyss.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:And althought Daniel Craig isn't conventionally handsome, there's something about him:

He kinda looks like Ed Harris from Apollo 13 and The Abyss.

Yeah, right. Please, go back to jerking off to your bullion while listening to Jim Croce 8-tracks you geriatric pain in the ass.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Yeah, right. Please, go back to jerking off to your bullion while listening to Jim Croce 8-tracks you geriatric pain in the ass.

Good dodge. Nobody will know you post obverses and reverses of $10 silver liberties while listening to Barry Manilow.