• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Duchess Wrote: ::ban::
My vote went here.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/kitchen/
Oh FUCK....MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::scared::

<picture of Sinister running screaming into the night>

Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:Ok fine! I guess you ass wipes are too cool for food. I'm sure your fat asses wouldnt mind stuffing your face with my conch chowder and key lime pie though.

Were you referring to me with that "conch chowder" bs? ::wait::
Umm NO! Why the fuck would I be referring to you weirdo? Someone thinks highly of themselves.
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:Ok fine! I guess you ass wipes are too cool for food. I'm sure your fat asses wouldnt mind stuffing your face with my conch chowder and key lime pie though.

Umm NO! Why the fuck would I be referring to you weirdo? Someone thinks highly of themselves.

It was the conch thing. Moose called me ... never mind.
86 112
I know, what a weirdo!
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I dont give a fuck what Moose called you. I just got back from Key west with a kick ass conch chowder recipe.
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I dont give a fuck what Moose called you. I just got back from Key west with a kick ass conch chowder recipe.

Good point, because I care about your recipe.
86 112
Big fuckin' deal...This is Mock, bitch...Take your Suzy Homemaker bullshit somewhere else.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Big fuckin' deal...This is Mock, bitch...Take your Suzy Homemaker bullshit somewhere else.
I will not take it somewhere else. You're gonna read about it and you're gonna like it.Now shut your piehole and fuck off!
sally Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Big fuckin' deal...This is Mock, bitch...Take your Suzy Homemaker bullshit somewhere else.
I will not take it somewhere else. You're gonna read about it and you're gonna like it.Now shut your piehole and fuck off!
I predict that Silly will be the first member ever that all others put on ignore. ::thumbs::
I don't do hen parties in real life, fuck all if I'm doing 'em in my home away from home, Stupendously Stupid Sally...Seriously, Darling, you must know what you can do with your friggin' key lime pie &amp; chowder, right ?...Please do, immediately.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Does that mean I won't be the first? Damn. The chance to talk to myself was looking pretty good.
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
I predict that Silly will be the first member ever that all others put on ignore. ::thumbs::
She is so far the queen of the newbietards.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Run along and finish eating your spotted dick, anddont bring your Opie Taylor ass back into this thread ever again!
sally Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Run along and finish eating your spotted dick. Dont bring your Opie Taylor ass back into this thread again!
Fuck you Med school reject!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Someone is batting a 0 today.
sally Wrote:dont bring your Opie Taylor ass back into this thread ever again!

What the fuck is this?? The newest and stupidest new fish giving orders to an original member? I may not like Poophole, but he has more brains in his pinkie fingernail than you'll ever hope to have for the rest of your life.

Piss off, you fucking bubblehead.
ihatefucktards Wrote:Someone is batting a 0 today.

You are such a fucking annoying stubborn cum stain even Sinister is defending me against your pathetic drivel, and she hates my fucking guts!

Know your place newbietard, know your place.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:You are such a fucking annoying stubborn cum stain even Sinister is defending me against your pathetic drivel, and she hates my fucking guts!

Know your place newbietard, know your place.
My vote goes here.
Oh come on! You are getting your panties all a twist. Isn't this the "game"??? LOL