• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:
sally Wrote:No, what is painful is for me to watch you minions suck each others ass.
Bitch, you better look around and realize where you stand on the food chain, you're astinky ass carp swimming around in a shark tank.
Yeah and it looks like I swam into a school of idiots.
What kinda fucking braindead dimwit hangs out in a forum that is full of - what she considers - idiots?

That one has been used repeatedly by [color="red"]people a whole lot smarter than you[/color], dimbulb.
That'd be 99% of the world's population.

And 67% of all canines and felines.
Which would include your ugly ass.

God damn you are so stupid. YES, it includes me. I am one of those who are a whole lot smarter than you. The only interesting thing about you is whether or not your tooth count is higher than your IQ.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:What kinda fucking braindead dimwit hangs out in a forum that is full of - what she considers - idiots?

You and I hang out here with a forum full of idiots. ::lmao::::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
sally Wrote:No, what is painful is for me to watch you minions suck each others ass.
Bitch, you better look around and realize where you stand on the food chain, you're astinky ass carp swimming around in a shark tank.
What kinda fucking braindead dimwit hangs out in a forum that is full of - what she considers - idiots?

That one has been used repeatedly by people a whole lot smarter than you, dimbulb.

God damn you are so stupid. YES, it includes me. I am one of those who are a whole lot smarter than you. The only interesting thing about you is whether or not your tooth count is higher than your IQ.
What do you do for a living fuck face? It's highly unlikely (sinister doesnt understand that word) that you do more than 80K per year.
Why would that be highly unlikely ?...There are plenty of people that bring home more than seven grand a month.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:

That one has been used repeatedly by [color="red"]people a whole lot smarter than you[/color], dimbulb.

What do you do for a living fuck face? It's highly unlikely (sinister doesnt understand that word) that you do more than 80K per year.

You got me so pegged. You're amazing. :Yawn:

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You got me so pegged. You're amazing. :Yawn:
Anyone who can envision Andrew Dice Clay in drag has you pegged.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:You got me so pegged. You're amazing. :Yawn:
Anyone who can envision Andrew Dice Clay in drag has you pegged.

:Yawn:

86 112
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:What kinda fucking braindead dimwit hangs out in a forum that is full of - what she considers - idiots?
You and I hang out here with a forum full of idiots. ::lmao::::lmao::
There are a couple exceptions that make it worthwhile. Not a lot, but a couple.
Sinister Wrote:There are a couple exceptions that make it worthwhile. Not a lot, but a couple.
Can you list them for me so I know?
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:

So the rumours are true, you can qualify from dental school with an IQ lower than your shoe size?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:So the rumours are true, you can qualify from dental school with an IQ lower than your shoe size?
Her version of dental schools is putting chicklets on a mr potato head.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:There are a couple exceptions that make it worthwhile. Not a lot, but a couple.

Let's see....you, me.....Uh, you. <thinking, thinking>

FU is generally worthy. So there are 3.
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

::wave::

You missed me out.

Of course you don't find me amusing or worthy do you?

:Ignore:
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

That's about the list I have. Also add Zenith, Jackboots, OP. Some of the newbies might turn out. I am optimistic.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

That's about the list I have. Also add Zenith, Jackboots, OP. Some of the newbies might turn out. I am optimistic.

How the fuck did I forget about Zenith?? ::doh::

Apologies, vex-bitch. 30
What the fuck about ME?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What the fuck about ME?
What the fuck about you what? ::dunno::
What about Me !...ME !...ME !...ME !
And Poopy too...damn it !
You beggars make me sick. You are not part of the elite of Mock.