Baseless Rumors - Start One
Whiskey is a 14 year old boy who found this place by accident while googling "Fisting for Dummies".
El Mayo wishes AnonyFuck would slap his balls against her taint...

oh you said BASELESS rumors...my bad.
El Mayo is a raging homosexual. Wait, this is a rumors thread... We need like, a true-things-that-are-disturbing thread...
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:El Mayo wishes AnonyFuck would slap his balls against her taint...
That's not a rumor.
MF is a closet raving homo.

Oh sorry, did you say baseless?

MF is the most heterosexual man in New York. (not that that would take much)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Jesus, stop obsessing over me and my sex, you freak!
86 112
Necro Wrote:El Mayo is a raging homosexual. Wait, this is a rumors thread... We need like, a true-things-that-are-disturbing thread...
When did you crawl out from under your rock and have someone with opposable thumbs type for you? Fuckin' troglodyte. I'd thought you were worm-food by now.
Psst..... Shhhhhh........ We must keep this quiet or they will hear us....... Shhhhh......

I heard it from a guy that heard it from his wifewho's sister said she new a guy who's uncles cousin worked for acompany that bought supplies from a placethat was next door to a electronics store that also sold supplies to a double nott spy that worked for Russia and moonlighted stealing information and selling it to a place in Guam that Elvis was hiding out at. Well Elvis took the info and contactedthe aliens who wanted to stage an attack on the world because they needed our water to power their spacecrafts during their attempt at supreme power over the entire solar system.

So Shhhhhh... Dont say a word to anyone, they might hear us.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Does that mean Elvis REALLY IS alive ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Alive and well and living in Guam and talking to aliens Duch. Whoda thunk it.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Alive and well and living in Guam and talking to aliens Duch. Whoda thunk it.
Elvis and I went to different schools together.
AnonyMoose picked his name while he was at another forum that was actually for mothers
Momster Wrote:AnonyMoose picked his name while he was at another forum that was actually for mothers

Thats actually true.
El Mayo Wrote:googling "Fisting Dummies".
They preferred to be called deep thought challenged or Down Syndrome capable.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Momster Wrote:AnonyMoose picked his name while he was at another forum that was actually for mothers

Thats actually true.
I know::sly::
Middle Finger Wrote:Jesus, stop obsessing over me and my sex, you freak!
Obsessive persecution complex. First sign of closet homosexuality.
::coffee::Capital punishment was actually started to raise the consciousness of the socially inept.

[Image: party0035.gif]

School yard bullies grow up to think they're mock forum elite.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Jesus, stop obsessing over me and my sex, you freak!
Obsessive persecution complex. First sign of closet homosexuality.

What makes you think I was talking to you? Answer: your obsessive persecution complex.
Sorry, but applying your own formula, you're a closet homo. ::aww::

86 112
Guys, guys... this thread is called 'baseless rumors.'