Brushes with Morons
OK, I am not talking about the morons we meet here, but those that surround us in real life.

So listen, my husband & I are trying to do our thing to be more environmentally consious. We recycle, watch that we do not buy over packaged stuff..and we bring canvas bags to the store so we do not take the plastic bags. So one day, I am in the grocery store just to get a couple things. Brought in my trusty little bag..which I had bought there for a big 99 cents. Got a couple of boxed food items, and a bottle of dish soap. Gave the brain dead twit..oops I mean the cashier.. my bag to put the stuff in. She starts to load the stuff in a plastic bag. I stopped her and said..no, just put it in the canvas bag. OK, fine. She puts the boxes in the bag, and then grabs a plastic bag for the dish soap.."So it won't leak on the other stuff". So I had to calmly ask her again to keep the fucking bag and put it all in the canvas bag..that was the whole point of my using it you idiot. Took her a second to get the idea of what, exactly the canvas bags were intended for.

::doh:: ::bang::
QueenBee Wrote:exactly the canvas bags were intended for.

I would have put it over her head and then fucked her. *

* I would hate to dissapoint a good coyote joke.

Admit it, fucking a cashier with a bag over her head is one of your secret fantasies. But then again, maybe the only way you can get laid is if they can't see you. ::lmao::

But I do love idiots. Makes me feel almost normal sometimes.
QueenBee Wrote:But I do love idiots. Makes me feel almost normal sometimes.
Brushes with idiots? Is that your Indian name?
I should try that at the gun store...........No you dumb fuckingsnot sucking zombie........put it in the fuckingduffel bag before I get pissed!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:But I do love idiots. Makes me feel almost normal sometimes.
Brushes with idiots? Is that your Indian name?
If you are through with the name yourself, I may just use it.
Maggot Wrote:I should try that at the gun store...........No you dumb fuckingsnot sucking zombie........put it in the fuckingduffel bag before I get pissed!

Isn't it supposed to be all the money they put in the duffle bag? She'd probably shit her pants.
eww, you let your soap bottle touch your food box!!
Why exactly is this in "Funny Shit"?
Maybe not funny "ha ha" ... but funny retard?
I moved the world's most boring bag story to the appropriate forum.
86 112
Why couldnt you just delete this shit?! Save us all the bother!
QueenBee Wrote:OK, I am not talking about the morons we meet here, but those that surround us in real life.

So listen, my husband & I are trying to do our thing to be more environmentally consious. We recycle, watch that we do not buy over packaged stuff..and we bring canvas bags to the store so we do not take the plastic bags. So one day, I am in the grocery store just to get a couple things. Brought in my trusty little bag..which I had bought there for a big 99 cents. Got a couple of boxed food items, and a bottle of dish soap. Gave the brain dead twit..oops I mean the cashier.. my bag to put the stuff in. She starts to load the stuff in a plastic bag. I stopped her and said..no, just put it in the canvas bag. OK, fine. She puts the boxes in the bag, and then grabs a plastic bag for the dish soap.."So it won't leak on the other stuff". So I had to calmly ask her again to keep the fucking bag and put it all in the canvas bag..that was the whole point of my using it you idiot. Took her a second to get the idea of what, exactly the canvas bags were intended for.

I have saved this post for the next time I get a bout of insomnia.

Please feel free to share another episode of your scintillating kitchen sink drama with us.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:OK, I am not talking about the morons we meet here, but those that surround us in real life.

I have saved this post for the next time I get a bout of insomnia.

Please feel free to share another episode of the your scintillating kitchen sink drama with us.

The best part is she thought it was witty, or worth all that typing. It's like watching someone who can't sing trying out singing in public.
86 112
I had a feeling this might happen, fucking blog size posts about whether you prefer paper or plastic when grocery shopping and tips and anecdotes about menstrual cramps.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I have saved this post for the next time I get a bout of insomnia.

Please feel free to share another episode of the your scintillating kitchen sink drama with us.

The best part is she thought it was witty, or worth all that typing. It's like watching someone who can't sing trying out singing in public.
$5 says the moron scanned it into a word document and tried to sell it to Readers Digest or National Enquirer.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I have saved this post for the next time I get a bout of insomnia.

$5 says the moron scanned it into a word document and tried to sell it to Readers Digest or National Enquirer.

I got $10 that says she didn't have to scan it, seeing as how she's capable of typing it into a word document or an email and submitting it.

You're a sooper genius, Moosefuck.
AnonyMoose Wrote:$5 says the moron scanned it into a word document and tried to sell it to Readers Digest or National Enquirer.

Gee Moose, you fuckin' disappoint me. It was Field and Stream for Christ's sake.

And tell me that no one else here has had brushes with really moronic folks out there in the real world. All ya nimrods got to do is share the story so we can all have a good laugh.
QueenBee Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:$5 says the moron scanned it into a word document and tried to sell it to Readers Digest or National Enquirer.

Gee Moose, you fuckin' disappoint me. It was Field and Stream for Christ's sake.

And tell me that no one else here has had brushes with really moronic folks out there in the real world. All ya nimrods got to do is share the story so we can all have a good laugh.
Sure like right now?