Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackboots
Jackboots has been catching some extra heat lately, and she deserves it. But still, she is very loyal, very smart, and is one of the few people I'd trust to make me meatballs.

Thank you for letting me share with the group.
86 112
thanks spanky. :kiss::

Jackboots is a diamond.

As opposed to the swell of turds we have attracted lately.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Jackboots is a diamond.

As opposed to the swell of turds we have attracted lately.
i thank you my friend. 42

I catch heat for expressing my feelings toward the Lovely Duchess - you know, people posting this: ::bvomit::

Well I need to say that I feel compelled to double-vomit when you two evil fucks support each other.

[Image: 2vomits.gif]

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I catch heat for expressing my feelings toward the Lovely Duchess - you know, people posting this: ::bvomit::

Well I need to say that I feel compelled to double-vomit when you two evil fucks support each other.

sucker likes crotch avatars. wherever they come from. oooooo show me a crotch. ::lmao::and i have real cuffs if you want some spankster. didn't have to search the web for them. they're in my back pocket.

nomatter, i have known and loved you for years.((huggies))

i like OP because he has a sense of humor. then again, i understand the Brits. you're just some NY jerkwad who has no world view. hey, whas happening in the bronx bay bay?? ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:sucker likes crotch avatars. wherever they come from. oooooo show me a crotch.
Obsess much? ::nuts::

Middle Finger Wrote:[she] is one of the few people I'd trust to make me meatballs.

Yeah, she's doable. 46

Poof - you are meatballs.
jackboots Wrote:i like OP because he has a sense of humor. then again, i understand the Brits. you're just some NY jerkwad who has no world view. hey, whas happening in the bronx bay bay?? ::lmao::

OR, just sayin, OR ... I do "get it," and in addition to that, OP is an asshole.

86 112
jackboots Wrote:then again, i understand the Brits.
Then perhaps you should translate for us. ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Its not our fault you are culturally at least 10 years behind us at all times.

Maybe one day you will catch up but I doubt it.

Part of our inner steel and cultural progressiveness was forged during WW2, when we faced the equivalent of 911 everyday for nearly a year, that tends to put things in the correct perspective as a nation.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:I catch heat for expressing my feelings toward the Lovely Duchess - you know, people posting this: ::bvomit::

You are confusing mutual respect with virtual internet 69 position that you and duchess indulge in nearly everyday slimeball.

I am not surprised a egoless, girly tit like you has no understanding of mutual respect.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Part of our inner steel and cultural progressiveness was forged during WW2, when we faced the equivalent of 911 everyday for nearly a year, that tends to put things in the correct perspective as a nation.

Culturally behind you? New York City alone punk-slaps your whole fantasy.

WW2? We saved your ass. We are either kicking or saving your tyrannical ass all throughout history. Please instruct your Queen to take another course. Trying to take over people, be a royal tyrant, suppress rights like with a gun ban, and all the other associated anti-freedom pussy moves your Nation has engaged in ... just, hasn't, worked, OUT.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You are confusing mutual respect with virtual internet 69 position that you and duchess indulge in nearly everyday slimeball.

I am not surprised a egoless, girly tit like you has no understanding of mutual respect.

You are confusing mutual respect with your myriad of multi-layered emotional problems.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

WW2? We saved your ass. We are either kicking or saving your tyrannical ass all throughout history. Please instruct your Queen to take another course. Trying to take over people, be a royal tyrant, suppress rights like with a gun ban, and all the other associated anti-freedom pussy moves your Nation has engaged in ... just, hasn't, worked, OUT.
New York city is a lonely beacon of hope in culturally bereft land, with no history, tradition or true independent national identity, a nation of immigrants all with borrowed cultures of Europe and beyond.
Like I have said before your dumb ass, gung ho teenage retards made for great cannon fodder while the rest of us got the real work done, your government of course (being American and worshipping nothing but money) put a dollar value on those lives and we paid you back in full two years ago, we owe you FUCK ALL. By the way for future reference?, just in case we need some more autistic cannon fodder again what is the going rate of an American serviceman?, during WW2 your government valued the average American G.I at $11, $11!, whats the going rate today? I think I might buy a couple and use them as prank monkeys!

Me - "See that busy motorway?"
Autistic American retard Marine - "Sir yes sir!"
Me - "Put this blindfold on and run across it in the style of galloping horse"
Autistic American retard marine - Sir, yes sir!".

Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You are confusing mutual respect with your myriad of multi-layered emotional problems.
Like I said a dickless, self loathing moron like you has no understanding of what respect or mutual respect is, and never will.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

New York city is a lonely beacon of hope in culturally bereft land, with no history, tradition or true independent national identity, a nation of immigrants all with borrowed cultures of Europe and beyond.
Like I have said before your dumb ass, gung ho teenage retards made for great cannon fodder while the rest of us got the real work done, your government of course (being American and worshipping nothing but money) put a dollar value on those lives and we paid you back in full two years ago, we owe you FUCK ALL. By the way for future reference?, just in case we need some more autistic cannon fodder again what is the going rate of an American serviceman?, during WW2 your government valued the average American G.I at $11, $11!, whats the going rate today? I think I might buy a couple and use them as prank monkeys!

Sorry, but you lost right after I brought up New York City, the cultural and financial center of the entire world.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Like I said a dickless, self loathing moron like you has no understanding of what respect or mutual respect is, and never will.

Do you want a gold medal or something for how jackboots enjoys or overlooks your obvious juvenile flaws?

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Sorry, but you lost right after I brought up New York City, the cultural and financial center of the entire world.
Fashion?, art?, music?.

London>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New York.

Stealing our cultural innovations and making them your own is flattering of course, but theft is theft.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Do you want a gold medal or something for how jackboots enjoys or overlooks your obvious juvenile flaws?
Like I said you have no understanding about what respect is, which for a guinea is almost unforgivible.