Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister
Sinister has been getting an extra amount of heat lately. I just wanted to say that she deserves it.

Also, despite what Sinister is accused of or perceived as, she is, in truth, one of the most principled, honorable, intelligent, consistent people I've ever dealt with on the internet. No one is perfect, but she is quite honest and a "what you see is what you get" kind of person with nice big natural tits, so I like her.

Thank you for letting me share with the group.
86 112
Well of course I deserve the heat. This is the Mock forum and I rule here so it's just natural that I would get more shit than others.

I do like that you notice that I don't create a persona for here that is unlike me in other forums or, for that matter, in the real world. Zenith can (and has) attest to this, that I'm a WYSIWYG sorta person.

And I hate my tits so if there is a woman here with tiny tits, she can have mine.

See? I'm generous, too. :Angel:
Are you trying to get a reach around MF?

And Sin, I'll swap tits.
Middle Finger Wrote:she is, in truth, one of the most principled, honorable, intelligent, consistent people I've ever dealt with on the internet. .

::lmao::::LOL::::laugh::::doh::

I have dropped turds that are more principled and honourable than biker bitch!

::lmao::

She is consistently deluded though, that is more accurate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Momster Wrote:Are you trying to get a reach around MF?

And Sin, I'll swap tits.

Don't be so eager to swap your fried eggs.

Sinisters tits are less ample than they appear, its just her back fat encroaching around the front .
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Momster Wrote:Are you trying to get a reach around MF?

And Sin, I'll swap tits.

I can answer the question you ask MF. No fuckin' way. He knows my husband would crush him. He's scared of Bullet.

And do you think you can handle 38DD's? Prepare for backache and them getting in the way of shit you like to do, like bowhunt and shoot pool. If you do those things, that is. If my ol' man would let me, I'd get them shrunk to 30A. Hate 'em, hate 'em hate 'em!!! ::bang::

By the way; I hate your name. I had a cat named Monster and your name reminds me of him. I miss him. This is him.....
Mine are 34 littleC's.... I think yours would take up half my torso!!

Your kitty looks like my kitty. Unfortunately, she ran off and died.

see?

[Image: DSCF0040-1.jpg]
They do look a lot alike! Monster was born into my hand at the clinic I worked in and I had him with me for 14 years. He was more dog than cat and even my hubby - who hates cats - had to admit that Monster was really fucking cool. He used to beat up my dog, Bogey. An 85# pit bull lab mix. She's just a pup here.

[Image: Bogey_2_.JPG]
The humane society here is having a "sale" adoption fees are $12.50. I think I might find a replacement cat.

Animals are way cooler than people
Momster Wrote:Animals are way cooler than people
That comment alone was worth my POTD vote. I've worked with people, and I've worked with animals. Animals are 1,000 times better than people.
A lot of ass sucking going on in this thread. pretty lame if you ask me.
Liquid Wrote:A lot of ass sucking going on in this thread. pretty lame if you ask me.
But nobody did ask you, so shut the fuck up. ::finger:: 95
MF asked everyone to pretend to care about your useless lame (pretty obvious now) life with this idiotic thread.
Fuck the animal pet pics...........let's get back to the tits...............DAMN.........pay attention you dumbasses
Hey, animals ARE cooler than most of the people I know.

Think of it...you are the boss in your animal's eyes. That is damn cool.

How about I post a pic of MY pet's boobs...just for the newbie?
QueenBee Wrote:Hey, animals ARE cooler than most of the people I know.

Think of it...you are the boss in your animal's eyes. That is damn cool.

How about I post a pic of MY pet's boobs...just for the newbie?

I just want you to know that I'm very thankful about your full access.
86 112
Works for me but.....I do have my own pet bobbies........and they aren't on an animal...........ok.....she may be wild but not an animal
What's a pet bobbie ?...An itty bitty British cop you keep chained somewhere ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We are truly and literally surrounded by Tards. Why didn't someone warn me about this!?
86 112
I love cats... but for some reason I am crazy allergic to them. :(

My dog is awesome. He's an English Bulldog. I couldn't imagine a cooler being than him. Srsly.