Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironic "jokes" with serious punchlines.
What do you call an Arab flying an airplane?

The pilot.

What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

A Jew is a person adhering to the Jewish faith and a pizza is an oven-baked, flat, usually circular bread covered with tomato sauce and cheese with optional garnishes.

"Doctor, Doctor. I think I'm going deaf."

"Okay, well book an appointment for Thursday afternoon. I can run some tests on you and get to the bottom of the problem. See you Thursday, goodbye."

"Thanks Doctor, bye."

why did the man cross the road?

to get to the hospital, he had cancer

Why did the blonde jump off the bridge?

Because she was a manic depressive with poor social skills and her loneliness became too much to bare.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP..Do you ever laugh ?..Do you have any fun in your life ?..Do you find joy in quiet moments with your lover ?...Do you look forward to things or occasions ?...I ask cuz you seem angry & unhappy a lot & I just don't get what you think is amusing sometimes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:OP..Do you ever laugh ?..Do you have any fun in your life ?..Do you find joy in quiet moments with your lover ?...Do you look forward to things or occasions ?...I ask cuz you seem angry & unhappy a lot & I just don't get what you think is amusing sometimes.

I keep forgetting that the vast majority of yanks think irony is like tinny, coppery and bronzey.
You don't have to duck, the humour is so far over your head you couldn't reach it with a broom handle.
I don't know why I bother trying to show subtle humour here, its like showing a dog a card trick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
those are kind of funny in a steven wright kind of way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITo_Ugq9bbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYffXv7jMYQ
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:OP..Do you ever laugh ?..Do you have any fun in your life ?..Do you find joy in quiet moments with your lover ?...Do you look forward to things or occasions ?...I ask cuz you seem angry & unhappy a lot & I just don't get what you think is amusing sometimes.
I keep forgetting that the vast majority of yanks think irony is like tinny, coppery and bronzey.
You don't have to duck, the humour is so far over your head you couldn't reach it with a broom handle.
I don't know why I bother trying to show subtle humour here, its like showing a dog a card trick.

Pretty pitiful sidestep to the questions.

I hear ya, Dutch. I didn't read a thing there that was funny. Even ironically funny. Just stupid and obvious.
Liquid Wrote:those are kind of funny in a steven wright kind of way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITo_Ugq9bbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYffXv7jMYQ

Jeez, at least one person here at least gets it.

I didn't realise there were so many people here with retarded and unrefined senses of humour.

Maybe Sinister needs to tell some more n****r jokes to keep the hicks and the mongoloids happy?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Pretty pitiful sidestep to the questions.

I hear ya, Dutch. I didn't read a thing there that was funny. Even ironically funny. Just stupid and obvious.
I am not going to waste my time answering those condescending lame ass questions biker bitch.

Do I ever have fun in my life?! ::nuts::

Yeah I'm having some right now dumbass!
Maybe the title should have been Ironic jokes with politicaly correct punch-lines that will not offend pansy ass flower children.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Knock knock

Who's there?

UPS

:?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Knock knock

Who's there?

UPS

:?

You are thinking along the right lines.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Gestapo.

Gestapo who?

This is just a diversion, we have already apprehended the small diary writing girl and her family from the attic.
How can poophole type and keep pulling on it?

Real fucked up talent that boy has.
newbiecollector Wrote:How can poophole type and keep pulling on it?

So your sexual fantasies about watching me masterbate are going to be your autistic mong theme for today?

Who are the two fellow mongs that actually wasted their votes on this tepid and witless horseshit?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

So your sexual fantasies about watching me masterbate are going to be your autistic mong theme for today?
Nope, but I will bet it will be yours, maskman::lmao::
newbiecollector Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Nope, but I will bet it will be yours, maskman::lmao::
Oh back to the mask again?

::rollseyes::78:;wgaf:::Yawn:32

What is wrong Poophole? I am sure you have it right there or maybe even wearing it. Are you?
newbiecollector Wrote:What is wrong Poophole? I am sure you have it right there or maybe even wearing it. Are you?

You never know.

Is your colostomy bag and man diaper securely in place?

(I have decided to adopt Newbietards policy of mindless repetition, if I start kissing biker bitches arse I might even start getting some votes)
Go for it son....It might work............LMAO
Is your colostomy bag and man diaper securely in place?
newbiecollector Wrote:Go for it son....It might work............LMAO
I voted for him just to be contrary. :Angel: