Tomorrow's my Friday
Thank Christ for that! What used to be a ten person job is now down to four, one is never there and another one is a complete fucking layabout. We constantly get bitched at for god damn software problems we have no control over that make our 'numbers' look bad and us two 'good' schedulers are getting lumped in with the bad and we never receive recognition for going above and beyond when we cover the two pieces of shit co-workers.

I'm REALLY glad to be employed but jesus fucking christ, can't they hire someone that's willing to work?

Wine.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Thank Christ for that! What used to be a ten person job is now down to four, one is never there and another one is a complete fucking layabout. We constantly get bitched at for god damn software problems we have no control over that make our 'numbers' look bad and us two 'good' schedulers are getting lumped in with the bad and we never receive recognition for going above and beyond when we cover the two pieces of shit co-workers.

I'm REALLY glad to be employed but jesus fucking christ, can't they hire someone that's willing to work?

Wine.

er...i think tomorrow is everyone's friday. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

what kind of wine would you like? Smiley_emoticons_razz

Erm...did not know an individual could take posession of a Friday. If that is the case, can I have the day afte Thanksgiving?
Fuck you, TODAY IS MY FRIDAY.

Assholes.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Fuck you, TODAY IS MY FRIDAY.

Assholes.
::rolllaugh::