Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY LOVE
Middle Finger Wrote:Homosexuality is not a lifestyle - that's just another ignorant phrase you picked up. Is heterosexuality a lifestyle? No. Your innate sexuality and what gender you are involuntarily attracted to is ridiculous to describe as a "lifestyle." You have swallowed an ignorant concept that goes right back to the Bible days where the dopes deemed homosexuality some bad decision or moral choice. There was no decision or choice for me to be heterosexual - it's not a lifestyle, and neither is homosexuality. What's next, liking to eat solid food is a lifestyle?

And how DARE you ruin my "have spoken" position.

A) I don't believe there is anything "involuntary" about being gay. It is a choice. And it is my choice to think it is abnormal.

B) This is a "perceived reality" issue. A lifestyle is how you choose to live and since I don't believe being a fag is involuntary, but a choice, to me, it is a lifestyle. Just because you think of things differently than I do doesn't automatically mean my views are wrong.
Frank, she already admitted that her views are skewed and prejudiced by the experience of this one person. She's admitted that she agrees everyone should have the same rights indiscriminately.

Your point is somewhat moot. She doesn't have to like gay people, but she should feel all should have the same rights - and she does.
The Antagonist Wrote:Frank, she already admitted that her views are skewed and prejudiced by the experience of this one person. She's admitted that she agrees everyone should have the same rights indiscriminately.

Your point is somewhat moot. She doesn't have to like gay people, but she should feel all should have the same rights - and she does.
Kiss my ass, she has some seriously ignorant shit going on. Plus I enjoy attacking this bitch. See my next post for details.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Homosexuality is not a lifestyle - that's just another ignorant phrase you picked up. Is heterosexuality a lifestyle? No. Your innate sexuality and what gender you are involuntarily attracted to is ridiculous to describe as a "lifestyle." You have swallowed an ignorant concept that goes right back to the Bible days where the dopes deemed homosexuality some bad decision or moral choice. There was no decision or choice for me to be heterosexual - it's not a lifestyle, and neither is homosexuality. What's next, liking to eat solid food is a lifestyle?

And how DARE you ruin my "have spoken" position.

A) I don't believe there is anything "involuntary" about being gay. It is a choice. And it is my choice to think it is abnormal.

B) This is a "perceived reality" issue. A lifestyle is how you choose to live and since I don't believe being a fag is involuntary, but a choice, to me, it is a lifestyle. Just because you think of things differently than I do doesn't automatically mean my views are wrong.
A) You're a dope. You are confusing sexual acts with sexual orientation. It's a choice whether or not you have sex with a guy, but it is not a choice to be attracted to men. Please tell me you get that. Sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality) is an involuntary attraction. There was no decision on my part to be heterosexual. That's because it's involuntary. It is involuntary when I see big tits and like them. It is involuntary when I feel attracted to women. I don't choose to be. That's because being heterosexual is involuntary. Whether or not I decided to engage in sexual acts, heterosexual or not, is a choice. Dope.

B) See A for how dopey you are being.

86 112
I now rank fags right up there with Italian grease-balls.110
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Frank, I'll be honest; I don't really give a shit how you see things differently than I do. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't consider you dopey because you think differently than I do, I just consider you different than I am. You're not going to change my perceptions on this topic, and I'm not going to change yours. Makes no never mind to me. I see shit how I see it and you can't change that.

The queers should have the same rights as anyone else, but I don't think they are normal. Simple as that.
Sinister Wrote:Frank, I'll be honest; I don't really give a shit how you see things differently than I do. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't consider you dopey because you think differently than I do, I just consider you different than I am. You're not going to change my perceptions on this topic, and I'm not going to change yours. Makes no never mind to me. I see shit how I see it and you can't change that.

The queers should have the same rights as anyone else, but I don't think they are normal. Simple as that.
Meanwhile, you had ZERO choice in being attracted to men because your heterosexuality is INVOLUNTARY. Your "you can't change my view" bullshit can't change the FACT that your sexual orientation (not your decision to engage in sexual acts) is involuntary.

I had ZERO choice in being heterosexual and being attracted to women. That's why it's absurd to say Sinister or MF live a heterosexual lifestyle, and that's why it's absurd to say it wasn't involuntary.

For you to be right, you would be able to shut off your heterosexuality and magically stop being sexually attracted to men, making it some sort of choice. But we both know you didn't choose to be heterosexual and we both know you can't choose to shut that off.

Do you think there was a day we decided to just be heterosexual? Surely you're not THAT dopey.

You can, however, choose not to engage in heterosexual acts. That's a choice.
86 112
Maggot Wrote:I now rank fags right up there with Italian grease-balls.110
::batguy::
86 112
Frank, go ahead and keep beating this dead horse. I'm not going to continually defend or justify thinking the way I think. You don't like or agree with my opinion, fine. I really don't fucking care.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I now rank fags right up there with Italian grease-balls.110
::batguy::
Equality aint it grand! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Sinister Wrote:Frank, go ahead and keep beating this dead horse. I'm not going to continually defend or justify thinking the way I think. You don't like or agree with my opinion, fine. I really don't fucking care.
I can't remember the day I decided to be heterosexual. Do you remember your Choice Day?
86 112
Being gay is a very difficult life on so many levels, it affects every aspect of their lives, for the life of me I cannot imagine someone "choosing" it over what most would call "normal" life...People have literally been beaten to death because of being gay and many, I'm sure, would say it has been a miserable existence. I don't want to witness gay love in all its nakedness, nope, no way, it grosses me out to think of men banging each other but, people don't wanna see me banging away either...I simply feel that gays are entitled to the same rights I am.

You guys have once again exceeded my expectations, you all are so smart and I really enjoy all of your insight.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It makes me laugh when minority groups think they should have the same rights as everyone else.

Let's get it right. Marriage was never intended to be between same sex couples, nor was the bringing up of children, who have a right to as normal a childhood as possible and that doesn't mean being brought up by homosexual or lesbian couples.

These fucking degenerate fuckers have no right whatsoever to be able to addopt and bring up children.

Homosexuality and lesbianism have been around since the dawn of time. However, in our current pc liberal bullshit world, they seem to want to ram their bent sexuality down our damn fucking throats.

I will never agree that they should have the same rights as everyone else. They're not the same as everyone fucking else.

Homophobes are a minority group too...You now have zero rights, motherfucker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Look you exceedingly dumb bastard, I have repeatedly said I am not homophobic, yet you and others seems to think I am. Well, that's fine, like I really give a fuck what any of you retarded twats think.

Maybe you're utter stupidity and complete ignorance are preventing you from seeing the difference from someone who is homophobic and someone who just thinks homosexuals shouldn't have the right to get married, bring up children and wear their sexuality like a fucking badge.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:It makes me laugh when minority groups think they should have the same rights as everyone else.
That's just another reason why you are a foe to freedom. People like you said the same thing about religious minorities in the past.

[user=69]Howard_hopkinso[/user] wrote:
Quote:Marriage was never intended to be between same sex couples
It was also never intended to be between people of different races. In fact, one time, it wasn't meant for Blacks at all.

Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I will never agree that they should have the same rights as everyone else.
That's because you are ignorant about, or disrespect, the principles of freedom and equality. But we already knew that from other conversations with you regarding gun control.

When that dopey oil rag stops pretending we picked which gender we feel involuntarily attracted to she'll hopefully come around and tell you the same.

86 112
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Look you exceedingly dumb bastard, I have repeatedly said I am not homophobic, yet you and others seems to think I am. Well, that's fine, like I really give a fuck what any of you retarded twats think.

Maybe you're utter stupidity and complete ignorance are preventing you from seeing the difference from someone who is homophobic and someone who just thinks homosexuals shouldn't have the right to get married, bring up children and wear their sexuality like a fucking badge.
The tax dollars of homosexuals should not be used to treat them as second class by a Government that already passed laws acknowledging the principles that say it is wrong to discriminate on that basis.

If you're not homophobic, you're just a lot more ignorant than I thought.

86 112
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Look you exceedingly dumb bastard, I have repeatedly said I am not homophobic, yet you and others seems to think I am. Well, that's fine, like I really give a fuck what any of you retarded twats think.

Maybe your utter stupidity and complete ignorance are preventing you from seeing the difference from someone who is homophobic and someone who just thinks homosexuals shouldn't have the right to get married, bring up children and wear their sexuality like a fucking badge.
Couldn't have said it better myself, Howie.::thumbs:: I don't think you're a homophobe, just as I am not a homophobe. We ain't afraid of 'em, we just don't fucking like them! Big difference, even though the retards here seem to think they are one in the same.
I just walked around and asked 14 people if they thought gays should marry........they ALL looked at me funny and said "are you fucking nuts!!!!"
Everyone remember the day they picked their sexual orientation and which gender they were going to be attracted to? You know, cause it's a choice. Mine is starting to come back to me. It was a cold winter day and I said "fuck it, let's leave it to a coin toss" cause, you know, I didn't have any innate or involuntary feelings and was complete indifferent. Man, Woman, all the same until I actually picked. You see, I couldn't have had any feelings before that because if I did, then the choice was already made.

So, we were down to the coin toss.

At first the coin landed on its edge and I was like, fuck, I feel bisexual now and am attracted to both genders equally. But then it leaned toward heads and I started to feel gay. Men seemed attractive. Somehow, it flopped and landed on tails, making me instantly be attracted to women.

I said I would go by the results of the coin toss and so I kept my word. I had decided to be heterosexual and from that day forward, I felt sexually attracted to women. Because it wasn't involuntary and just a lifestyle choice, I keep that coin in my pocket for quite a while in case I changed my mind.

How did you choose to be straight or gay? Did you read a book? Flip a coin like me? It's not involuntary or innate so I know you just had to choose!!!
86 112