Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY LOVE
[Image: sheep_fucker.jpg]This guy tossed a coin also........the sheep lost.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Regardless if you "approve" of gay people even existing, what makes it so "right" to deny them the same respect when it comes to the legalities of their lives?
I completely understand why you feel the need to say what you do MF. You are without doubt a closet [Image: homoswitch.gif]

However, to equate the rights of homosexuals to get married, with the rights of blacks to get married, shows a complete lack of thinking you dumb fuck.

If your idea of freedom(which is a word you seem to use quite frequently) means anyone should be able to do what the hell they like, then you are both misguided and totally fucking stupid.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:If your idea of freedom(which is a word you seem to use quite frequently) means anyone should be able to do what the hell they like, then you are both misguided and totally fucking stupid.

That's not quite accurate, Howie. For example; as much as I would like to walk into the courtroom in Wayne county and use my AK-47 on the judge and a couple other people, I can't do that. That isn't freedom, that is breaking the law. As appealing as it sounds, I am not "free" to do that. So freedom is not just "doing whatever the hell you feel like doing".

I feel like taking my Mossberg to my neighbor's and blowing his stupid head off because he lets his dog bark all day and half the night. But I can't. I don't feel less free because I can't do that, either.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I completely understand why you feel the need to say what you do MF. You are without doubt a closet [Image: homoswitch.gif]

However, to equate the rights of homosexuals to get married, with the rights of blacks to get married, shows a complete lack of thinking you dumb fuck.

If your idea of freedom(which is a word you seem to use quite frequently) means anyone should be able to do what the hell they like, then you are both misguided and totally fucking stupid.
The ban on interracial marriage was fundamentally problematic for the same basic core reason as the ban on gay marriage, which is why similar logic and arguments went down about them. Ignorant, unprincipled dopey asses like you and Sinister called for the ban.

Your ignorance also makes you exaggerate in desperation - I never said or implied that "anyone should be able to do what the hell they like." I simply said what Government has already acknowledged and passed laws on - it is wrong to unfairly discriminate against people on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. I also said it is wrong to treat couples unfairly, using their own tax dollars, because you don't like the gender of one of them.

86 112
Duchess Wrote:Why can't these people marry & be allowed to have the same rights that straight couples are afforded ?...Why is it even anyone business ?...Many of these people are couples that have been in many years long, commited relationships, they are monogamous to each other, some have even adopted children and are giving them loving, happy homes...You don't hear about them on the evening news because of spousal abuse, neglecting their children, being on the welfare dole, etc...Why is it even an issue, damnit !...Personally, I feel that they are entitled to everything I am and I couldn't care any less who they like to do the wild thing with in the privacy of their homes...I just don't get it.

The whole thing smells of the "First they came for the Jews" poem. Of course with USA being 86% Christian; there was no way the majority of voters were going to show any level of compassion or concern for gay Americans. So they voted to remove the right to be married for gays on a State by State basis. What groupis next to lose a right?

Example (though unrealistic): Christians think the Jews caused the death of Jesus. What if there is ever a vote on the table to take away some right that only affects Jews? Of course that wouldnot go well for the Jews.

The majority could just continue to pick off minorities one after another. That is NOT what USA is supposed to be about.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Why can't these people marry & be allowed to have the same rights that straight couples are afforded ?...Why is it even anyone business ?...Many of these people are couples that have been in many years long, commited relationships, they are monogamous to each other, some have even adopted children and are giving them loving, happy homes...You don't hear about them on the evening news because of spousal abuse, neglecting their children, being on the welfare dole, etc...Why is it even an issue, damnit !...Personally, I feel that they are entitled to everything I am and I couldn't care any less who they like to do the wild thing with in the privacy of their homes...I just don't get it.
The whole thing smells of the "First they came for the Jews" poem. Of course with USA being 86% Christian; there was no way the majority of voters were going to show any level of compassion or concern for gay Americans. So they voted to remove the right to be married for gays on a State by State basis. What groupis next to lose a right?

Example (though unrealistic): Christians think the Jews caused the death of Jesus. What if there is ever a vote on the table to take away some right that only affects Jews? Of course that wouldnot go well for the Jews.

The majority could just continue to pick off minorities one after another. That is NOT what USA is supposed to be about.
Exactly, that is why we are supposed to go by the principles of freedom and equality - not how ignorant the Howies and Sinisters of the world are or how they "feel." If we went by how self-centered dumb-asses felt, there would still be slavery, separate lines, schools entrances, water fountains, etc. for Blacks, a ban on interracial marriage, and women would still not be able to vote.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Homosexuality is not a lifestyle - that's just another ignorant phrase you picked up. Is heterosexuality a lifestyle? No. Your innate sexuality and what gender you are involuntarily attracted to is ridiculous to describe as a "lifestyle." You have swallowed an ignorant concept that goes right back to the Bible days where the dopes deemed homosexuality some bad decision or moral choice. There was no decision or choice for me to be heterosexual - it's not a lifestyle, and neither is homosexuality. What's next, liking to eat solid food is a lifestyle?

Well stated, MF.

A point to consider - the Old Testament has brutally forced it's position into some cultures. From feeding religious groups to the lions, to the crusades and inquisition, up through the present desire of our voters to limit the rights of gays; Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are not shy about limiting rights.
[user=74]AnonyMoose[/user] wrote:
Quote:Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are not shy about limiting rights.

"In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot ... they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer engine for their purpose." --- Thomas Jefferson, to Horatio Spafford, March 17, 1814

"The priesthood have, in all ancient nations, nearly monopolized learning. And ever since the Reformation, when or where has existed a Protestant or dissenting sect who would tolerate A FREE INQUIRY? The blackest billingsgate, the most ungentlemanly insolence, the most yahooish brutality, is patiently endured, countenanced, propagated, and applauded. But touch a solemn truth in collision with a dogma of a sect, though capable of the clearest proof, and you will find you have disturbed a nest, and the hornets will swarm about your eyes and hand, and fly into your face and eyes." --- John Adams, letter to John Taylor

"The clergy...believe that any portion of power confided to me [as President] will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. But this is all they have to fear from me: and enough, too, in their opinion." --Thomas Jefferson to Benjamin Rush, 1800.

86 112
It looks like sucking a dick is just as natural as getting fucked up the ass and that is just as natural as giving birth. Hit-em with your purse Mr. Moose.::gahh::
Middle Finger Wrote:The ban on interracial marriage was fundamentally problematic for the same basic core reason as the ban on gay marriage, which is why similar logic and arguments went down about them. Ignorant, unprincipled dopey asses like you and Sinister called for the ban.
Are you being obtuse? Is it deliberate? I have said several times in this very thread that I am NOT for banning gay marriage. They should have the same rights as everyone else. Just because I don't think they are normal does not mean that they should not be afforded the same rights as normal people.

How fucking many times do I have to say that before you can wrap your feeble little fucking brain around it and understand it? Are you seriously this supid, or is this another male selective-hearing thing of yours?

Maggot Wrote:It looks like sucking a dick is just as natural as getting fucked up the ass and that is just as natural as giving birth. Hit-em with your purse Mr. Moose.::gahh::

Is that the litmus test of right and wrong - the man-made view of what is "natural"? If an act does not create a future generation, it should be illegal? If that is the case, why aren't you up in arms about masturbation? OT is clear in saying not to spill your seed. Or are you thinking it's better to selectively pick and choose which OT positions to force onto a society? When I hear you use the word "natural", I would remind you that homosexuality and bisexuality exist in many life forms outside of the human race. Would you like to force those species into extinction because they do not meet your notion of "natural"? You are going down a slippery slope.
Sinister Wrote:Just because I don't think they are normal does not mean that they should not be afforded the same rights as normal people.

By normal, do you mean the largest percentage of the species? Since most people are right handed, does that mean left handed people are abnormal? An interesting overview paragraph on the subject of homosexuality by species:

Homosexual behavior in animals

Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood as most species have yet to be studied.[3] A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[4][5]

The naturalness of homosexuality in non-human animals is considered controversial by conservative religious groups who oppose LGBT social movements because these findings point to the naturalness of homosexuality in humans.[6] Whether this has logical or ethical implications is also a source of debate, with some arguing that it is illogical to use animal behavior to justify what is or is not moral (see appeal to nature).[6][7][8]
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:The ban on interracial marriage was fundamentally problematic for the same basic core reason as the ban on gay marriage, which is why similar logic and arguments went down about them. Ignorant, unprincipled dopey asses like you and Sinister called for the ban.
Are you being obtuse? Is it deliberate? I have said several times in this very thread that I am NOT for banning gay marriage. They should have the same rights as everyone else. Just because I don't think they are normal does not mean that they should not be afforded the same rights as normal people.

How fucking many times do I have to say that before you can wrap your feeble little fucking brain around it and understand it? Are you seriously this supid, or is this another male selective-hearing thing of yours?
I didn't say you were for banning gay marriage. I said ignorant dopey asses like you called for the ban. They were dopey and ignorant like you because they saw Blacks in a negative light like you see gays in a negative light (inferior). They helped fuel ignorance about Blacks, like you fuel ignorance about gays.

I do appreciate that you don't call for a ban on their legal unions. However, do know that your ignorant position about them is not too unlike the ignorant position people had about other minorities, like Blacks. Blacks were disgusting, animals, inferior, cattle, against God, needed to be kept down, made people uncomfortable, needed to be kept separate, couldn't marry who they love (if they loved a white person), etc.

86 112
OK the Howard and Maggot camp think that because you don't agree with someone's sexuality they as human beings, have no right to the same legal benefits the rest of the human beings living in America are entitled to. By their very explanation of things this now reduces gays to that of a non human being.

Yet, they think it's OK to take their monies for taxes to run the federal govt and military to protect the country. It's OK that State and Township taxes are taking their money as well to provide schools, police, fire, to repair the roads, and best of all, to pay the salaries and health benefits of governmental and civil servant employees who feel these people do not warrant any of the same rights?

So by making this ridiculous thought process that gay is unnatural, you now have regarded them by your own analogies that they are not human. So why are we taking their tax money? We don't take money for taxes from dogs and cats do we?
Should we say, fence off Ohio and put them all in there and let them self govern and police? This way you don't have to look at them.

And if you both (and you did) admit this has been going on from the beginning of time, how on earth can you argue that it isn't natural or normal for homosexuality to exist? Working with animals for over 35 years I HAVE SEEN homosexual behavior in some animals. Rare is this phenomenon and I've consulted with veterinarians and they confirm I was not delusional. So, did they make a conscious choice to be 'gay'? I highly doubt it. Animals are not capable of that kind of complex reasoning. Animals are also color prejudiced but that is a whole different debate.

You are just voicing your opinions because these were opinions forced upon you by your upbringing. Whether it was your family, friends or the combination over the years, children do NOT think prejudiced thought to that degree of depth without some kind of outside influence.

Both of you keep straying off the topic of the legalities of the issue and bring it back around to your own personal prejudices because, why? The two are completely separate issues.

Oh and I left Sinister out of this because although she continues to perpetuate the anti homo attitude, she DOES think everyone should be treated equal under law. I may not agree with her not accepting the fact there are homosexuals in the world, but her views are NOT as ignorant and narrow-minded as Howard's and Maggot's.
AnonyMoose Wrote:By normal, do you mean the largest percentage of the species? Since most people are right handed, does that mean left handed people are abnormal? An interesting overview paragraph on the subject of homosexuality by species:
You're as bad as MF. What is normal to me is one eachofbothgenders having sex. I don't give a shit about what animals do, and I don't give a shit about what other people do that does not directly affect me. I don't think it is normal for 2 men to fuck each other. I don't think it is normal for 2 women to fuck each other. This is my opinion, and nothing that you, or MF, or anyone else say is going to change my opinion on this. Like I told MF; I'm not going to try to justify or defend my position on this to you, him or anyone else. Period.

Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I didn't say you were for banning gay marriage.
Sure looked like it to me.

I am not a very good candidate for liking gays. I do have my reasons. Lets just agree that they suck.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:The ban on interracial marriage was fundamentally problematic for the same basic core reason as the ban on gay marriage, which is why similar logic and arguments went down about them. Ignorant, unprincipled dopey asses [color="red"]like you and Sinister called for the ban.
[/color]

I didn't say you were for banning gay marriage.
Sure looked like it to me.
Which says very little, considering you think we all picked which gender we are attracted to and it's not involuntary to feel the attraction.

I've deemed your judgment skills officially retarded.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I've deemed your judgment skills officially retarded.
Oh *sob* Whatever shall I do now?