Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY LOVE
Are you saying you have to be gay in order to believe being gay is OK? That by default if you prefer hetero sex; you must therefore be diametrically opposed to homosexual sex?

I gave 5% to the idiots that think it normal

Is this your new thing now? Just make up some statistics out of that empty head of yours? Or is this a really pitiful attempt at cracking a joke?

I took a poll of 14 people and they all were against it. If you had any freinds you could call you could also have your own poll dip-stick. But obviously your suction cup eyeballs were to busy trying to get loose from the square thing in front of you.85
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I took a poll of 14 people and they all were against it.

Should that be a surprise that someone who is vehemently homophobic has friends with roughly the same views? If you were gay; the 14 you called would have been pro-gay. I would agree that most people are not gay. 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) showed that 10% of Americans were gay or bisexual, and 90% were heterosexual. But within the 90% of heterosexuals; I would think that some of them were not offended by or disagree with homosexuality. Supporting that would be votes in many States that ended up with a positive approval of gay marriage.
The viability of your 14-person poll is about as reliable as the chance that you will ever post anything that makes sense or is relative to the topic at hand, Maggot.
Sinister Wrote:The viability of your 14-person poll is about as reliable as the chance that you will ever post anything that makes sense or is relative to the topic at hand, Maggot.
As compared to any other part of the country I suppose. See for yourself....http://www.pollingreport.com/civil.htm
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I've done my job here today. I can battle only so much ignorance and stupidity.
It wears you out don't it? ::blink::
Yes, and thanks for sharing this mountainous burden ...
86 112
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I took a poll of 14 people and they all were against it.
Should that be a surprise that someone who is vehemently homophobic has friends with roughly the same views? If you were gay; the 14 you called would have been pro-gay. I would agree that most people are not gay. 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) showed that 10% of Americans were gay or bisexual, and 90% were heterosexual. But within the 90% of heterosexuals; I would think that some of them were not offended by or disagree with homosexuality. Supporting that would be votes in many States that ended up with a positive approval of gay marriage.
I'm seeing 50% Bullwinkle. + or - a threesome.
Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I've done my job here today. I can battle only so much ignorance and stupidity.

You're welcome. ::bigg::

What I find really sick is the fact that although Sinister admits her views are biased and opinionated it does NOT skew her thinking that everyone should be created equally where Howard and Maggot just spew hate and never actually gave any viable answers to why they shouldn't get married and be afforded the legalities everyone else enjoys.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

You're welcome. ::bigg::

What I find really sick is the fact that although Sinister admits her views are biased and opinionated it does NOT skew her thinking that everyone should be created equally where Howard and Maggot just spew hate and never actually gave any viable answers to why they shouldn't get married and be afforded the legalities everyone else enjoys.
Women are crusaders to the gay cause and rightly so, take some pepto-bismo.::vio::
Maggot Wrote:Women are crusaders to the gay cause and rightly so, take some pepto-bismo.::vio::

Thank you for making my point for me.

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:The viability of your 14-person poll is about as reliable as the chance that you will ever post anything that makes sense or is relative to the topic at hand, Maggot.

It should be a non issue. Let them get married and be in love, etc. Completely ridiculous that they are not allowed to get married in every single state IMO.
Introducing.............the King & King of the prom....(or Queen & Queen whatever floats your boat) That will win points. Whatever.
Thank you for making my point for me.

Your probably one of the only ones here I could punch in the arm and you would just laugh besides jackboots. I do not consider you a lame assed bitchlike MF, Ant or Bullwinkle.
:shock:
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote::shock:
Pssss! Who's he talking to? ::nuts::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

Himself?
Liquid Wrote:It should be a non issue. Let them get married and be in love, etc. Completely ridiculous that they are not allowed to get married in every single state IMO.

The ones that don't want gays to be marriedthink they speak for Jesus or are ashamed about their own sexual fantasies.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Himself?
That's what I was afraid of.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That's what I was afraid of.
I think we should encourage that behaviour in him. ::lmao::
Love is Love. There should be more of it in the world today. Anyone who is against two people being in love and displaying it through the participation in man made rituals is just miserable and lonely.

I am not grossed out by gay people nor do I pass judgment on the activities of anyone behind closed doors (as long as it's between consenting adults and no one is being hurt and there are no animals involved or children). I have more affection for our race of homo-sapiens and I would venture to say that if given a chance, most of use would choose ....

[color="red"]to love.[/color]
PS I am black, bisexual, and married w/children. I associate with gay and straight women and men with no problems. Oh, and I get seriously turned on when I see girl on girl action...so fuck off and kiss my ass you retarded, turn of the century, dumb fucks!

[climbs down off soap box]

::bigg::
The year is 2008!

Let people be people! I just don't need to see it. Ok if it is a girl on girl action then I'm fine with that!! Smiley_emoticons_wink They look so mutch better yah!