Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biskit the sleep running dog
I feel kind of bad for laughing. :Blush:

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/z2BgjH_CtIA[/flash]
That dog looks like he's having fits instead of dreams. I've never seen anything like that.
I agree. I would be concerned that it's actually small epileptic seizures.

If not, it's pretty damned funny though. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Someone pointed that clip out to me when it was televised...I didn't think it was funny when he got up & ran headlong into the wall...Different strokes, I guess...I've never made any secret of the fact that I often think more of the animals than I do most people...Now, had that been a human that did that, I woulda laughed my ass off.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I went to read the comments at youtube and the owner of the dog was claiming she's taken the dog to the vet and the vet saying he's never seen anything like it, the dog's done it everytime she's fallen asleep and she's now 14 years old, blah blah blah... she was under attack by a lot of people there that were 'diagnosing' the dog based on the video. It could well be that the dog has been having seizures her whole life, but she's managed to live to a pretty ripe old age.

There's a 'funny' compilation of cat vids with one showing a kitten batting at a cactus that makes my heart bleed everytime. The poor baby's getting needles in its feet every time it hits the cactus, but apparently it looks funny to everyone that doesn't understand that.

So I can understand others not finding this clip amusing. I hope the dog was just sleepwalking and not having another seizure in a long lifetime of them.
I've seen goofy dogs run into walls before... I do find it funny, as long as they don't really hurt themselves or anything. I'm sure the kitten vid would break my heart as well. I can't stand animals being tortured, and like you Duch, I have less tolerance for animal torture than human in most cases.