Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice job with the "ladies only" thread Cracker
You almost had me fooled, I'm sure the newbies fell for it though.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Jealous, jealous, jealous. You can't post in there now or you fuck your street cred all to hell. I know your bitch ass has some extra pallets. Now they will rot instead of becoming comfy lawn furniture...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

*snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have no extra pallets.

I built my picinic table out of redwood, seriously who the fuck uses pine for lawn furniture?

any one who liked it is more than likely openly or disguised white trash.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-18-2012, 04:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have no extra pallets.

I built my picinic table out of redwood, seriously who the fuck uses pine for lawn furniture?

Yes, Earth Destroyer, use a beautiful old redwood instead of recycling something. We are so proud of you for being wasteful.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-18-2012, 05:06 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 04:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have no extra pallets.

Yes, Earth Destroyer, use a beautiful old redwood instead of recycling something. We are so proud of you for being wasteful.

Pine comes from trees also. pallets are ground up and dumped on the ground when they are finished.

Redwood is used to make beautiful and long lasting furniture.

Pine is cheap,redwood is expensive giving it the respect it deserves is right, not using it for what it is intended is dis respectful and wrong.

John Adams

Buzzkill!
Am I going to have to explain the difference between using old growth redwoods vs. pine regrowth?

You have a skinny neck and a HUGE carbon footprint.
(02-18-2012, 05:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: Am I going to have to explain the difference between using old growth redwoods vs. pine regrowth?

You have a skinny neck and a HUGE carbon footprint.

Did I mention I work in the lumber industry?

Redwoods have been reprodded for the last 100 years.

old growth sugar pine and ponderosa pine rival redwood in longevity.

John Adams

[Image: lorax1.jpg?w=334&h=300]
(02-18-2012, 05:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Did I mention I work in the lumber industry?

Redwoods have been reprodded for the last 100 years.

old growth sugar pine and ponderosa pine rival redwood in longevity.

They don't build pallets out of ponderosa pine, Once-ler Mutherfucker.

Why don't you just build your next picnic table out of bristlecone pine?
Because pine is a throw away wood.

I would rather build it out of drift myrtlewood.

Now if you want to have a cause to proclaim your greeness in use myrtlewood as your poster child.

I guarantee you that they do build pallets out of ponderosa pine.

I know what the market is and I know where the kants that we cut go and what they are used for.

you need oxygen, get your head out of your ass.

John Adams

Yes, gotdammit, that was the effen point. Use something that was going to be thrown away.

THAT is why we don't let you in "Ladies Only" threads.

Jealous, jealous, jealous. (Full circle. Life is like that.)

Here is a Pinterest project for your wife to make for you, now stop bitching:

[Image: tumblr_lh83ml4GY71qdpym4.jpg]

I happen to like knotty pine very much. It's a great look.
I'm sure they use the shitty grade ponderosa pine for pallets (I see billet trucks every single day, so don't try to fucking lie), but not the good shit.

"WE DO NOT HAVE LOW GRADE ...NO PALLET GRADE... NO PACKAGING .... NO CRATING MATERIAL
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US LOOKING FOR PALLET MATERIAL !"

We don't want you in our threads. Suck on that.

[Image: 5644740254_33774fb2d5_z.jpg?w=560&h=418]
(02-18-2012, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I happen to like knotty pine very much. It's a great look.

Knotty pine is a 4 grade, any lower than that and it would be chips.

I know it looks cool, and I know many people use it for cabinets and paneling, but it's still what it is, too many knots to be used for anything.

cracker really sucks at losing.
John Adams

Yes, Dick, I know it's low grade wood. I wasn't interesting in talking about the quality of it, my comment was only pertaining to the look of it.

If I wanted a serious discussion regarding the caliber of lumber I would have been working and not trying to relax in Mock.

Buzzkill.
Sunday funny for the guys hah Blowing-kisses

[Image: 2d4fae002825012f2fcc00163e41dd5b]

(02-19-2012, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, Dick, I know it's low grade wood. I wasn't interesting in talking about the quality of it, my comment was only pertaining to the look of it.

If I wanted a serious discussion regarding the caliber of lumber I would have been working and not trying to relax in Mock.

Buzzkill.

Talk to cracker about the buzz kill shit.

talk to me about everything else.
John Adams

(02-19-2012, 11:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Talk to cracker about the buzz kill shit.

talk to me about everything else.

Hmmph. My post was fucked up & I'm just now seeing it in your quote.

Don't fight with me today, my lil' love machine, I'm trying to maintain my cheerful demeanor.