Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE ART THOU ?
Sinister, are you alright ?...I feel like I haven't seen you in days...I AM NOT being nosy, I just want to know if you are safe & ok.

Screw all of you who have a problem with my concern in a mock forum...I simply don't care about your opinion.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I loved" Oh brother where art thou"<-------Linky to my fav scene.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:Sinister, are you alright ?...I feel like I haven't seen you in days...I AM NOT being nosy, I just want to know if you are safe &amp; ok.

Screw all of you who have a problem with my concern in a mock forum...I simply don't care about your opinion.
I went to bed right after the site shut down, then yesterday I went to see Bullet and I don't get home till about midnight after a visit, so I was wiped. I'm here, safe and sound. Thanks for your concern, Dutch.
I am missing Ant &amp; Liquid...I seriously am...Where art thou ?...Z came in &amp; left...Please God, send Sin back soon...Amen

Sunday is clothes washing day, among other things. The washboard wont rub against the fabric by itself.
Duchess Wrote:I am missing Ant &amp; Liquid...I seriously am...Where art thou ?...Z came in &amp; left...Please God, send Sin back soon...Amen

Antwould demolish this latest group of microcephalic luvvies.
God damn it, and I'm not even drinking right now. ::irk::

Okay, I'm outta here. When I start misspelling 'good', I know it's time to take a little break. :Blush:
I have one of those old things, it's very cool looking, I actually use it as decor, so to speak...I see potential in a lot of the old stuff.

You were one I forgot to mention, Maggot...I have missed you&amp; your humor too.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I am missing Ant &amp; Liquid...I seriously am...Where art thou ?...Z came in &amp; left...Please God, send Sin back soon...Amen

Sin would demolish this latest group of microcephalic luvvies.
What normal person uses a word like that? I could have gone my entire life without knowing the meaningof that word, now I have to look it up you inconsiderate pogo-stick.::irk::
I could use a little head!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Duchess Wrote:Sinister, are you alright ?...I feel like I haven't seen you in days...I AM NOT being nosy, I just want to know if you are safe &amp; ok.

She was here this morning. She had to work this afternoon. She mentioned being back on late tonight. I am sure she is fine. PM her if you are worried; but I am sure she is OK.
Maggot Wrote:I could use a little head!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
OK sugar-booger, your head is little. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Maggot Wrote:Sunday is clothes washing day, among other things. The washboard wont rub against the fabric by itself.

Sunday is watch your favorite team choke day. *

* Fucking Falcons.........
Moose, I am shocked...no, stunned...that was actually, dareI say, a thoughtful, kind post to reassure me...Holy Hell
Maggot Wrote:

What normal person uses a word like that? I could have gone my entire life without knowing the meaningof that word, now I have to look it up you inconsiderate pogo-stick.::irk::
Did you ever see the movie Beetlejuice? Remember the huge African dude with the shrunken head? That's what microcephaly is. *

* My wife is an MD; or I wouldn't have a clue what the fuck that was. How do people even google those kinds of words?!?!?!?

Duchess Wrote:Moose, I am shocked...no, stunned...that was actually, dareI say, a thoughtful, kind post to reassure me...Holy Hell

I hate to admit this but she actually kinda grows on you. I mean for awannabe biker chick. And outside of this being a MOCK forum I am really not mean. I would not wish harm on anyone from our forum. *

* except maybe the soup chicken squad. ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Did you ever see the movie Beetlejuice? Remember the huge African dude with the shrunken head? That's what microcephaly is. *

* My wife is an MD; or I wouldn't have a clue what the fuck that was. How do people even google those kinds of words?!?!?!?
Did you ever see Freaks?

[Image: freaks.gif]

That's how I picture MF when a new member joins.
That's worth a vote!
Maggot Wrote:That's how I picture MF when a new member joins.

I've been staying clear of you, cause of how you're weird and crazy and stuff, but if you want a piece of me, you'll get a piece of me! ::angrier::
86 112