Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does LMPP need therapy?
Oh, look at the closet homo defending the girlfriend clique. You're defending it because you wish you had that sex operation and could be one of the girlfriends, you crusty British fag. Don't think some of us aren't onto you.
86 112
You WISH you were on Howard, you big pussy.
I really don't. I'm not into old crusty anti-freedom British fag-fucks to be honest.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:You have a lot of nerve saying Poopy has a sick mind, OP...You're just chock full of audacity.
I don't constantly post videos and images of death and destruction, surgery gone wrong and deformities.
Face it, poopy is a sick morbid fuck, the kind of person who hangs around casualty departments in hospitals with a camera.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:poopy is a sick morbid fuck, the kind of person who hangs around casualty departments in hospitals with a camera.
*snork*
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:poopy is a sick morbid fuck, the kind of person who hangs around casualty departments in hospitals with a camera.
*snork*

Seriously.

I could just imagine her in a busy casualty department, in her element.........

"Oh whats that you've got there?......a compound fracture!.....look the bones sticking out, I'll just get a quick shot of that....click.....what have we here?, a fractured skull!....mmmmmm.......thats gross, you can see the brain oozing through!.......click......Look at that!, that guy has got elephantistis of the balls!......click.......they'll love that one at mock!"
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hey, some people are fascinated by shit like that. My cousin works in a Jackson ER unit and he talks about the grotesque things he sees all the time. What's the big deal?
OP is right. She's a sick fuck. Stop defending your girlfriend clique.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Hey, some people are fascinated by shit like that. My cousin works in a Jackson ER unit and he talks about the grotesque things he sees all the time. What's the big deal?
Everyone has a little bit of bloodlust in them, rubber necking at the scene of car accidents is common.
Poopy takes it to new almost fetishistic levels though, I can just imagine her at home wanking off to pictures of war wounds like a female Hannibal Lector.
Middle Finger Wrote:OP is right. She's a sick fuck. Stop defending your girlfriend clique.
Exactly, the menfolk have spoken, get back to your kitchens.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP is right. She's a sick fuck. Stop defending your girlfriend clique.
Exactly, the menfolk have spoken, get back to your kitchens.
::dlaugh::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
*snork*

Seriously.

I could just imagine her in a busy casualty department, in her element.........

"Oh whats that you've got there?......a compound fracture!.....look the bones sticking out, I'll just get a quick shot of that....click.....what have we here?, a fractured skull!....mmmmmm.......thats gross, you can see the brain oozing through!.......click......Look at that!, that guy has got elephantistis of the balls!......click.......they'll love that one at mock!"
::haha::GODDAMNIT THIS SHIT WAS FUNNY AS HELL, I couldn't catch my breath after reading it!
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
[PS: Opie-the goodson has returned]
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh, look at the closet homo defending the girlfriend clique. You're defending it because you wish you had that sex operation and could be one of the girlfriends, you crusty British fag. Don't think some of us aren't onto you.
Look you fucking misogynist idiot.

Do yourself and us a favour.

Call up a good psychotherapist and go and spend several much needed hours on his/her couch, until you get rid of this obsessive compulsive behavioural problem you plainly have.

Failing that, just come out of the fucking closet, you may feel a whole lot better afterwards.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh, look at the closet homo defending the girlfriend clique. You're defending it because you wish you had that sex operation and could be one of the girlfriends, you crusty British fag. Don't think some of us aren't onto you.
Look you fucking misogynist idiot.

Do yourself and us a favour.

Call up a good psychotherapist and go and spend several much needed hours on his/her couch, until you get rid of this obsessive compulsive behavioural problem you plainly have.

Failing that, just come out of the fucking closet, you may feel a whole lot better afterwards.
Have you had success with a psychotherapist or something?

86 112
No, but I know people that have and I feel it could well be of great benefit to you.

What have you got to lose?
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:No, but I know people that have and I feel it could well be of great benefit to you.

What have you got to lose?
They always wind up trying to have sex with me. Why the fuck am I telling YOU this - your geriatric ass can't possibly relate ...
86 112
Your fixation with sex and arses definitely isn't healthy mate.
This thread starts out with Frank accusing me of being disgusting and mentally ill and it ends, as nearly every thread in here does, with Frank accusing someone else of being gay and how he (Frank) is a sex god...

Now, who's the psycho in this little tableau? One guess, and it ain't me.
LMPP it seems ALL the topics on here wind up between the three boys all going after each other's junk and rumps. Just sayin'...
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:This thread starts out with Frank accusing me of being disgusting and mentally ill and it ends, as nearly every thread in here does, with Frank accusing someone else of being gay and how he (Frank) is a sex god...

Now, who's the psycho in this little tableau? One guess, and it ain't me.
OK, I'll give you that point ...
86 112