Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill's got a woody for Luke
Luke orgasms every time he gets an audience.::lmao::.........He likes the show.::laugh::You horny little fuck!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:Mudd !...MUDD, of all people, is correcting Luke's spelling...Hahahaha...And then you have Mill saying, "You're going on ignore & not coming off!" & then proceeds to comment on his posts...Hahaha...Comedy central.::lmao::

Then there's Fox asking "who's" air force I was in.

Holy shit. ::lmao::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Mudd !...MUDD, of all people, is correcting Luke's spelling...Hahahaha...And then you have Mill saying, "You're going on ignore & not coming off!" & then proceeds to comment on his posts...Hahaha...Comedy central.::lmao::

You shouldn't be respected either because you are a government employee. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I guess you should have quit your well paying job because Obama became president.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

You shouldn't be respected either because you are a government employee. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I guess you should have quit your well paying job because Obama became president.
BROTHER Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

CLICK YOUR HEELS95
flat, the fucking nitwit that he is, goes to the same fucking google spot I did before posting to make sure I didn't error. He actually posts the page verbatum but what frosts the cake is the ignorant motherfucker forms his argument based on the exact same premise...in other words, he can't form his own argument so he tries to play me ignorant for not reading shakespeare as though he sits in his fishy smelling lounge chair doing just that.

Listen up you fucking tennessee cretin...not only have I read Merchant of Venice but I've seen it perfomed on four stages around the world. And guess what you ignorant fuckstick...the line is always presented in such a way as to inhale and pause before stating 'bated breath' to show a comic intent to the phrase. You wouldn't know that though since the closest you've been to shakespeare is your fucking carp fishing reel...

So flatfuck...keep your ignorant fish-baited breath shut.
Fug duh kund
BROTHER Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

CLICK YOUR HEELS95
Was I talking to you? NO! Go fall down another flight of stairs.
ramseycat Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

CLICK YOUR HEELS95
Was I talking to you? NO! Go fall down another flight of stairs.
whatev Brother....
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

I know no one gives a shit, but I work on one of the depot repair bases that keeps the jets flying for this piece of shit war they all love so much. I actually have a hand in the repair of the hydraulics for these aircraft, which is a lot more than you can say for any of those racists idiots over there that don't even have jobs.

::rotfl::
Quote:guess so...I'm carrying a conversation with one...
Luke Warmwater Wrote:flat, the fucking nitwit that he is, goes to the same fucking google spot I did before posting to make sure I didn't error. He actually posts the page verbatum but what frosts the cake is the ignorant motherfucker forms his argument based on the exact same premise...in other words, he can't form his own argument so he tries to play me ignorant for not reading shakespeare as though he sits in his fishy smelling lounge chair doing just that.

Listen up you fucking tennessee cretin...not only have I read Merchant of Venice but I've seen it perfomed on four stages around the world. And guess what you ignorant fuckstick...the line is always presented in such a way as to inhale and pause before stating 'bated breath' to show a comic intent to the phrase. You wouldn't know that though since the closest you've been to shakespeare is your fucking carp fishing reel...

So flatfuck...keep your ignorant fish-baited breath shut.
You tell-im Luke...........you tell-im.::aww::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
::thumbs::
Fug duh kund
Those two assholes are really singin' the blues now about what's being said over here.

The plain and simple fact is that if they could muster up enough testosterone between the two of them and just man-up and join mock we might be able to have some discussions. ::sly::

As it is now we have nothing more than two southern girlie-men crying persecution by the big, bad mocksters. Their responses have been reduced to OPisms ::pots::
Fug duh kund
I picture them all like Yosemite Sam, jumping around, spitting & sputtering in anger...Whenever I need a good laugh I go there & watch them try to keep up with a Mocker...Every last one of them always manages to take hypocrisy to a new level...They were funnier than usual last night...I can't take people like that seriously.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Who's AF...Hahaha...I was seriously tempted to run through & tell them it was the Israeli strike force & you were coming for them next...And then I started laughing to myself when I recalled Fox asking if her bullet would be "off" if she were to shoot through a pillow. ::laugh::
Did you notice that little coward Black Sheep completely dropped the subject after I posted my photo in uniform? He claimed he was respecting LC/JB's request to get back on topic, yadda yadda.

Isn't he one of those legendary bikers with an iron code of brotherhood that left 24 in protest for not being allowed the freedom of speech all Americans are guaranteed? Cuz his show of solidarity really needed to last longer.
PS I bet Frank bans me for using the expression 'mighty white of you'.
They are all paper tigers & can't come up with a complete set of balls between themselves.
The degree of proudly narrow minded stupidity among those people amazes me.