Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maggot, C'mere
Can you talk a little about what you are doing for the trick or treaters ?...I ask 'cuz it would seem, given your sense of humor, that you would have something special going on...Do you get in costume to hand out candy ?...Does anyone in here do that ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Last year I put a baby moniter in my headless horsman and scared the crap out of abunch ofteenagers that got to close to it.. This year I carved some cool pumpkins and I just put some green glowsticks in them. Going to Halloween parties dressed up was fun for a few years until I got arrested for urinating on a fire hydrant ( I was a Fucking dog for Christ sake) They did not care. I have some pics of my pumpkins but my freakin computer is having an elongated nervous breakdown lately. Maybe after Monday when I bring it in it will be better. The kids love it and one was a girl Pirate (she got pissed because everyone called her a witch) The other one was Buzz light year and flew around with his "wings" I really like Halloween. And tonight I will be very vigilant for eggers thats when I come flying out the garage with my chainsaw running covered in fake blood.

I think making that kid drink gas for trying to siphon mine earlier this year might bite me in the ass.::bang::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
you mean that wasn't you at my door an hour ago? the big kid i pepper-sprayed?? :shock:

OOPS!

I used my last can of that stuff this summer for my "hot wings" on the grill. Smiley_emoticons_biggrinI need more.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I HAD TO LAUGH! one little trick or treater told my son his "mommy said he has to get 5 candy bars". Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

but the best was a little girl about 4 years old, all dressed in black. my son asked her what she was supposed to be, she said "i'm a killer, but my dad took my knife away"! ::lmao::