Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 year old kills himself with an Uzi
I'm sorry, but I only understand English.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I'm sorry, but I only understand English.

Are you sure?

You do not seem to, on this subject
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I'm sorry, but I only understand English.

Oh, then I can help!

Today, October 27th, 2008, 100 million registered gun owners got up, some strapped their guns on, and went to work. Then......

Wait for it.......

It's pretty fucking gruesome.......

hold onto your hats.............

Nothing else happened. They got up and went to work. Didn't kill anyone, didn't go on a shooting spree, they just went to work.

[user=69]Howard_hopkinso[/user] wrote:
Quote:If I was mad at someone, I might punch them on the nose, but if I had a gun in my pocket, I'd be far more likely to shoot the fuckers.
Which is precisely why sheep shouldn't play with guns.

You're all refusing to accept what is clear. The truth is in the statistics no matter how you want to ignore them.

Go ahead and believe what you fucking want, but you are wrong.

I really think you poor dumb bastards can't see any further than your damn noses.

I have a question for you, that I'm genuinely interested to see if you answer.

If as you seem to believe it isn't the availability of firearms that's the problem, then what is it? Why do you think the US has so many gun related deaths?
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:If as you seem to believe it isn't the availability of firearms that's the problem, then what is it? Why do you think the US has so many gun related deaths?

It is the availablity of so many people with criminal minds and who have no consideration for human life. It is a breakdown in parenting, it is a public consumer spoon-fed the pap that the media cram down your throats that guns are "evil" and "bad" and that it is the gun itself that is to blame, when it is, in fact, the person with no regard for life that is to blame.

It's like pit bulls; you only hear about the attacks, never the hundreds of thousands every day who live their lives among people and never attack anyone. All you sheep get is the ugly side and you refuse to learn about the many gun owners who follow the law - LIKE ME - and never hurt, kill or injure anyone. (Amendment; I've never hurt anyone with my gun(s).)

Take my word for it; if guns are taken from the people of this country who follow the law, the only people that will be able to get their hands on them are the criminals. By definition, they don't give a fuck that they would be outlawed.
Tell you what, go and have a good look on this site. Then comeback here and try telling me that guns aren't the fucking problem.

http://www.veganpeace.com/gun_control/gun_control.htm

I am well aware that guns don't kill people by themselves, but having easy access to guns is where the problem lays.

If you don't have access to guns, you can't shoot someone, it's that simple.

If you can't or won't see that, then you're just completely stupid, like so many other gun toting fucking yanks.
Sinister Wrote:[user=69]Howard_hopkinso[/user] wrote:
Quote:If I was mad at someone, I might punch them on the nose, but if I had a gun in my pocket, I'd be far more likely to shoot the fuckers.
Which is precisely why sheep shouldn't play with guns.
I love that. ::dlaugh::
86 112
Listen; I'll go look at your little site, whatever it is about.

Please don't think me a gun nut in the Brit definition, i.e., that I think every Tom Dick and Schmuck out there should be strapped. But make no mistake; I live in a neighborhood that has frequent break-ins and I'm surrounded by people who would just as soon shoot you for your leather jacket as talk to you.

If someone comes into my house with the intent of robbing me or hurting me, I'm not going to take the chance that a burglar will wait for me to dial 911 and hang out till the cops arrive. I do not want to ever, EVER have to kill a person, but if it comes down to them or me, they lose. Every time.

Wouldn't you rather that I - a Mother and wife - would be able to protect myself instantly instead of having to rely on the questionable swiftness of the police, or would you rather I get raped or murdered?
Howard makes the case for a defenseless, helpless citizenry that do not have the balance of power on their side. You can't be responsible for your own safety and freedom, and you are not free, if you are not able to have the tools. Therefore, despite whatever bullshit that might come out of his mouth, Howard is an ignorant, anti-freedom douche and the forces in the world that work to crush freedom wish that everyone thought like Howard. Freedom requires the ability to have effective self-defense against armed criminals, invaders, and tyrants. Individual freedom and responsibility requires the basic right of effective self-defense.
86 112
No you fucking dim witted bastard.

I made the case that the outrageous amount of gun related deaths in the USA is directly proportional to your access to guns and your outdated gun laws.

The ownership of guns has fuck all to do with freedom. You seem to have some kind of paranoid obsession that you really need a gun to protect yourself. Why should that be? Who is it that you think is out to get you?

UK 60,000,000 inhabitants 80 deaths per year.
US 250,000,000 inhabitants in excess of 10,000 deaths per year.
I don't like guns because they are only manufactured to kill people. Nobody really focuses on the actual problem when the discussion of gun ownership is brought up. Guns kill people the don't kill:
  • ignorance
  • emotional instability
  • criminal mindedness
  • misjudgments
  • mistakes
  • prejudged anger
  • whimps who would rather shoot than punch
  • etc.
all these things have lead to countless shootings between human beings. The problem isn't a question of freedom nor is it a question of how much power a government should have.

The problem with guns being allowed or disallowed is that it completely redirects the attention from the fact that as a race of human beings living on this planet

[color="red"]WE ARE ALL BROKEN[/color]
...and need to focus on how to fix one another so we can live as nature intended us to live

Peace and love my brother ::bigg::
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:The ownership of guns has fuck all to do with freedom.
That comment should tell all of us who appreciate our freedom a whole fuckin' lot.

[user=69]Howard_hopkinso[/user] wrote:
Quote:UK 60,000,000 inhabitants 80 deaths per year.
US 250,000,000 inhabitants in excess of 10,000 deaths per year.

Ever looked into how many of those deaths were accidental; the gun wielder was a cop; the killer was a criminal? Ever look into how many crimes; rapes, murders, break-ins, carjackings, etc., were stopped because of a law-abiding gun owner?

Of course you haven't; you've been blinkered by your anti-freedom laws and know no other way to live. You don't want the truth, you just want to continue to live in blissful ignorance.

ETA: Ever looked into how many more doctors kill people each year than guns do?

Zenith Wrote:Guns kill people
Oh Christ....another one.....

Did you immigrate from the UK, Zenith? ::doh:: ::bang::

Sinister Wrote:

:Angel:

"hehe, I wish for world peace and love for all"
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

:Angel:

"hehe, I wish for world peace and love for all"
Try to take my guns, there will be NO peace. Your wish - while admirable and disgustingly romantic - is pure fantasy.
Its a good thing guns are banned there in the U. K. . http://current.com/items/89076677_14_000_knife_victims_each_year_in_uk
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Sinister Wrote:Try to take my guns, there will be NO peace. Your wish - while admirable and disgustingly romantic - is pure fantasy.
::hugs:: Awwwhhh....you gonna wub all da peeple too Mistress.

Embrace your love and friendships a bit more than you are embracing that people killer gun you love so much.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:No you fucking dim witted bastard.

I made the case that the outrageous amount of gun related deaths in the USA is directly proportional to your access to guns and your outdated gun laws.
More ignorance. Guns were more readily available and there were far fewer gun laws on the books several decades ago. So the problem is obviously not a lack of gun laws or access to guns.

Remember, the bad guys ignore all the gun laws so more won't matter, they just get them like they do now only the black market would increase if anything.
86 112
Zenith Wrote:Embrace your love and friendships a bit more than you are embracing that people killer gun you love so much.
I have come across a phenomenally low number of people worthy of calling them my friend. People are stupid. How many times did we say that Friday night? ::blink::
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Its a good thing guns are banned there in the U. K. . [color="#800080"]http://current.com/items/89076677_14_000_knife_victims_each_year_in_uk[/color]
Fatal stabbings in England and wales for the years shown.
1994 - 231
1995 - 243
1996 - 197
1997 - 200
19978 - 202
19989 - 20 <--This figure seems too low to me and could be wrong.

199900 - 212
200001 - 214
2001/02- 261
200203 - 266
200304 - 234
200405 - 236
That is still peanuts compared to over 10,000 gun related deaths in the US each year.

Unfortunately I couldn't find and stats on US knife crime, though I suspect they are also far in excess for those in the UK based on population sizes.