Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape??? US woman sleeps with wrong twin.
US woman 'slept with wrong twin, raped'06:32 AEST Tue Aug 25 20094

[Image: 2508_rohrig_lg_sp.jpg&width=310]

Jared Rohrig, the twin brother of a man whose lover he allegedly raped after tricking her into bed.[line] Love is in the details, a US woman discovered, when a missing buttock tattoo alerted her to the fact she was in bed not with her boyfriend, but his identical twin brother.
The 25-year-old woman from Connecticut says she was raped after unmasking the ploy by Jared Rohrig, a recently appointed police officer, also 25, The Advocate newspaper reported.
The woman shared a hot tub with the man she thought was Jared's brother Joe Rohrig then moved on to a bedroom, the report quoted a police search warrant as saying after the July incident.
Only then, while having sex, did she notice the absence of Joe Rohrig's usual cowboy tattoo on his left buttock, the report said.
"The female victim realised at this point that this was not the person she previously had sexual relations with," the warrant is quoted as saying.
The woman said she confronted the twin brother but was unable to stop him assaulting her sexually.
Jared Rohrig has been charged with sexual assault and criminal impersonation, The Advocate reported. He is to be arraigned in court September 8.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
She couldn't tell the difference after spending that much time talking to him? What a dunce.
So where was the stupid bitch looking while she shared the hot tub with the guy.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B