Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey Fans, come drop your gloves!
Anyone who enjoys hockey should come check out my new forum.

NHLFanForum.com

Scores, News, Fight clips, and More!

It's not easy being a Flyers fan these days.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:

It's not easy being a Flyers fan these days.

I hear ya Duchess.

I built the site for Mr. I by the way. Designed it and set it all up.

I've been a long time Flyer fan and stick with them even when they stink up the ice. Which they are doing a fine job of so far.

I grew up in NYC and battled many rabid Ranger fans back in the day of the best rivalry between teams.

I love hockey and love my Flyers. Too bad the game has gotten all kinds of sissy PC and anti fighting since the 2006 lockout and Gary Bettman single handedly ruined the game. Oh and throw a few PC Kudos to Fairy Mary-o Lemieux for helping that situation arise.

Fuck you Bettman and Mary-o.

Bring my Broad Street Bullies back!
Ant, do you hollar at the television too when watching them ?...I'm gonna guess& say yes...Hahaha
The Flyers are a buncha fuckin' sissies.

GO RED WINGS!!!!
The Wings ROCK. [Image: metal2.gif]
Let the rivalry begin !
Duchess YES! And at games, and when watching in other people's houses.

Fuck the wings. Buncha store bought players from Russia.

You wish the Flyers were sissies. I already pointed out that hockey already has a sissy boy in Mario Lemeiux or were you not paying attention?

I just can't understand why, when the Flyers had a damn good team last year (although as usual- they blew the chance at the cup yet again) they would trade off so many good players and get themselves such a rough start this year? You don't fix what ain't broke!
The Antagonist Wrote:the Flyers were sissies.[.....](although as usual- they blew the chance at the cup yet again)
'Nuff said. ::lmao::

Mistress is feelin' her super powers.
Sinister Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:the Flyers were sissies.[.....] (although as usual- they blew the chance at the cup yet again)
'Nuff said. ::lmao::

WRONG. Again. Being sissies was not the cause of blowing the cup. It was a good battle which they got lazy in the end and blew it.

Sissies are those afraid to mix it up and go for the long haul or the hard hits. The Flyers are not afraid of either.

But they will screw up a 3 game lead to the cup because they get cocky and think they have it in the bag or some team like the Pengins or Sabres are playing them who both are known for blowing a ref or official here and there and getting away with bloody murder thus cheating their way out of penalties or gaining undeserved goals on the video decision.

Lindy Ruff is a cock sucker and has as black a heart as Opie. He's cheated his way through many a game.

Pens - they got the sissy Mario factor. Can't touch Mr Nice can we?
And WTF are we doing talking hockey here? Get over to Mr I's new digs and help him get it going!
The Antagonist Wrote:And WTF are we doing talking hockey here? Get over to Mr I's new digs and help him get it going!

I didn't start the fucking thread, don't yell at me.

Just what the fuck I need; to belong to ANOTHER fucking forum. I'll help him out since he's a veteran. Bitch. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:And WTF are we doing talking hockey here? Get over to Mr I's new digs and help him get it going!

I didn't start the fucking thread, don't yell at me.

Just what the fuck I need; to belong to ANOTHER fucking forum. I'll help him out since he's a veteran. Bitch. ::finger::
::bigg::
2007-2008 Stanley Cup Champions are rather sucking this year, but it doesn't really matter until oh, say just after the All Star game anyway.

This would be a much more interesting conversation if it were held at www.NHLFanForum.com!!!!
Selfish Scumbag that I am, I entirely forgot to thank the Antagonist for her EXTRAORDINARY patience, and understanding. She has produced something far surpassing my expectations.

I talked to her about a design, asked her to run with it, and she must be a psychic, because the site was exactly as I envisioned it.

Enough said,

get your sorry asses over there and help me get this site going!