Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock's "mock" elections
"If" Mock hosted a popularity contest, and you could nominate two members for each category, who would you nominate to be the
We are an island unto ourselves....Never in my wildest dreams did I everconsider I would be socializing with a, hot Biker bitch, a cop ::scared::, a psycho {really, he has papers}, a witch, one of my parents peers', etc.

That's some list, Z......I'll work on it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

1. Most demented Maggot
  2. Most original No one here
  3. Most intelligent Me
  4. Most annoying Liquid
  5. Most
I might be gross but I'm NOT repugnant, god damn it! Take it back or I'll post a photo of some shit.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I might be gross but I'm NOT repugnant, god damn it! Take it back or I'll post a photo of some shit.
Calm the fuck down. When I picked you for that, I meant your posts, not you personally. Need a Xanax? Valium?[Image: eyelashbat2.gif]
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I might be gross but I'm NOT repugnant, god damn it! Take it back or I'll post a photo of some shit.
Calm the fuck down. When I picked you for that, I meant your posts, not you personally. Need a Xanax? Valium?[Image: eyelashbat2.gif]
Yes please! ::banana::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Yes please! ::banana::
Heh. Too bad we can't do shit like that via the postal service, eh? ::sly::

1. Most demented Maggot & Mistress
  2. Most original (the jury is still out on this one)
  3. Most intelligent [size=3]Me (of course)[/size]
  4. Most annoying Pillow Bitch
  5. Most
Quote:
  1. Most agreeable [color="red"]MF[/color]
::think:: Not even sure what that means ...
86 112
Zenith Wrote:
  1. Most annoying [color="navy"]Pillow Bitch[/color]
[color="gray"]
:shock:
[/color]
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
[color="gray"]
[/color]
[evil grin]

::bigg:: [just tryin' to ruffle ya feathers pillow boy]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
[color="gray"]
[/color]
Well, I'm guessing that garlic breath has to be annoying [if I didn't put you in some place on the election it would look as if I was trying not to upset the boss..hehe]

41:kiss::
Garlic. The victim of a cruel world, again. Thank God there are good people like me that will fight to the death for garlic.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Garlic. The victim of a cruel world, again. Thank God there are good people like me that will fight to the death for garlic.
Hey, I'm a garlic lover as well I just keep my shit in the closet where it's safe from ridicule. I bought some huge ass garlic cloves over the weekend and made various soups with them. The fam loved the taste but hated the smell while it cooked.

::bigg:: [be a closet garlic-o-holic bitch like me]
I voted for that shit. Had to.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I voted for that shit. Had to.
"and YOU KNOW ITTTTTTT!!! HAHAHA

::bravo::
Vexing Garlic Bitch, you rocked in that kitchen! ::bow::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Vexing Garlic Bitch, you rocked in that kitchen! ::bow::
HELLZZZZZ YEA ::bigg::
Common ?...I am not common !...I am special in every way that matters !...Now, I'm going to golisten to the pretty holiday music jb posted for me in order to regain the peace & tranquility that I entered Mock with this morning....Common, pfft !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Don't get me started on holiday music! Most of it drives me crazy but I've got this passionate LOVE for Carol of the Bells.