Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who likes Opie?
::flip::
I raise my hand and FUCK ANYONE WHO DISAGREES with me. I have to admit, Opie is unbearable at times and down right intolerable however there are a few point that make him supreme when it comes to mocking and confronting other mockers.

1. He is consistant: No matter how long he stays away, when he returns he is still just as hated as he was when he left. He pisses people off and really makes you think he has some serious mental illness-es (many of which cannot be medicated...AT ALL!)
  2. He doesn't back down: It doesn't matter how hard you come at him or even if the entire site comes down on him, he doesn't run away. He will take his verbal lashings like a true Mocker and continue the battle until the death (that would be the death of the readers tolerable limits to his pointless persistance)
  3. His humor is amazing: I can't tell you how much he makes me laugh and when others come back with witty shit, I am on the fucking floor crying with laughter (hell, I think he should have his own forum......ALL BY HIMSELF)
  4. He is notoriously known: There are periods when the site gets a little quiet because we have all grown to love one another just a little bit too fucking much. His reputation makes us all realize that when he returns the Mock engines will once again turn (for better or for worst).
  5. He is supreme in many ways to us all: Let's face it, who else can be designated as the best...metro-sex, queen having, homo humping, egotistical limey cunt...there is?
So there we have it, if ever there were a Mock-type debate team, I would definately want this motherfucker on my team.

Now then go fuck off and KEEP MOCK ALIVE DAMNIT!

::b29::

::bigg::
Meh.
I feel a little sick to my stomach ...

The same basic bullet points can be said about Hitler or Britney Spears, I think.

I refuse to give THAT much public support to OP! ::fu::
86 112
i like OP.

I don't like anybody.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I don't like anybody.
86 112
I'm trying to be a Mocker, MF...Thanks a bunch for pulling the ol' sobbing smiley on me, now I feel I have to confess I was just being cheeky...I adore everyone in here, truth be told...So, shoot me.
Duchess Wrote:I'm trying to be a Mocker, MF...Thanks a bunch for pulling the ol' sobbing smiley on me, now I feel I have to confess I was just being cheeky...I adore everyone in here, truth be told...So, shoot me.
Oh I didn't care about anyone else, just me. ::bravo::
86 112

You know whatI think of you, MF 75
Quote:Who likes Opie?

::finger::

Duchess Wrote:

Oh for god's sake. ::bvomit::
Duchess Wrote:

Thank you, Dutchess. The feeling is mutual. Feel free to tell me anytime LMPP is around.
86 112
Absolutely, Darling...The more I can ruffle that tight assed bitchs feathers, the happier I'll be.
i can only puke so much. agggghhhhh

jackboots Wrote:i can only puke so much. agggghhhhh
Surprisingly, a peanut butter and honey sandwich tastes about the same coming back up.
I see that two people understood the post ::dlaugh:: [thank ya ver muuch]

You guys have to admit that without him we really have no one to talk shit with. Let's face it, we have all been getting a little to "chummy" with one another so there has to be the resident "hated boy" and Opie is it. ::dunno::

Zenith Wrote:I see that two people understood the post ::dlaugh:: [thank ya ver muuch]

You guys have to admit that without him we really have no one to talk shit with. Let's face it, we have all been getting a little to "chummy" with one another so there has to be the resident "hated boy" and Opie is it. ::dunno::
Go make a magic potion or vex yourself up the ass. Something, anything but defend OP. ::hmph::
86 112
Zenith Wrote:I see that two people understood the post ::dlaugh:: [thank ya ver muuch]

[Image: chum.jpg]
Heh....your cartoon reminds me of the last episode of Sons of Anarchy. Something the pass-around bitch said. You'll see it when you get to that episode.
Middle Finger Wrote:Go make a magic potion or vex yourself up the ass. Something, anything but defend OP. ::hmph::

That was cute, now be sure to check your pillow cases before you go to sleep with them tonight,... goddamn pillow humpin' bitch ::bigg::

::stir::(((Muuuwaaaaahhhhhh)))

::dlaugh::