Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got another kitty!
You want a little respect because you're so in love with me? ::lmao::

I really like Erasure, and they're still making some great music.
I thought my anti-cat position deserved a little more respect. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
The only pussies I like have two fucking legs not four.

Having said that, cats are quite good really. In fact, once they`ve been skinned and cooked, it`s very difficult to tell the difference between a cat and a rabbit.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:The only pussies I like have two fucking legs not four.

Having said that, cats are quite good really. In fact, once they`ve been skinned and cooked, it`s very difficult to tell the difference between a cat and a rabbit.
The more I read your posts the more I think you might be a closet Mentally Sick Bitch. Or a borderline one. You take medication by any chance? I am just going on a hunch. I'm observant like that. 42
86 112
Must you give another man a rose, MF...That just creeped me the hell out...I thought you were all man...Hey, are your hands softer than mine ?...They hadn't better be.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

at many Chinese restaurants I am never really sure if the chicken is cat, dog, rat, or something else.
Duchess Wrote:Must you give another man a rose, MF...That just creeped me the hell out...I thought you were all man...Hey, are your hands softer than mine ?...They hadn't better be.
You just exposed a secret technique of mine that I used to throw guys off when I attack. 47
86 112
Liquid Wrote:

at many Chinese restaurants I am never really sure if the chicken is cat, dog, rat, or something else.
Maybe, just maybe, you should stop eating $2 lunch specials at Asian dives.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

But I ate at your house last?
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

I know the invite indicated it was my house but it was really just directions to a terrible Asian dive with $2 lunch specials. I guess my trick worked? If you were just a tad smarter you would have took meaning from the fact that I wasn't even there.

The lesson: eat at quality places and you may know whether or not you are eating cat.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

I know the invite indicated it was my house but it was really just directions to a terrible Asian dive with $2 lunch specials. I guess my trick worked? If you were just a tad smarter you would have took meaning from the fact that I wasn't even there.

The lesson: eat at quality places and you may know whether or not you are eating cat.

oh my mistake. Your wife was not the $2 lunch special?? That's right, we had fish, not cat....
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

oh my mistake. Your wife was not the $2 lunch special?? That's right, we had fish, not cat....
No, she wasn't. I did, however, send the same invite to a local shemale. Make that two tricks that were played upon you. ::aww::
86 112
interesting that you invite shemales to your house and that they know where it is. fagboy.
Middle Finger Wrote:I know the invite indicated it was my house but it was really just directions to a terrible Asian dive with $2 lunch specials.
Glad you explained that, MF. ::thumbs::
86 112
I can't believe you have shemales coming to your house for dinner. I knew you liked chicks with dicks.
You're obviously not absorbing that the invitation was actually to the cheap Asian dive. I'm willing to chalk it up to genetic inferiority.
86 112
I assumed your house WAS a cheap Asian dive...with shemales
Get the fuck out of my thread! ::angrier::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Get the fuck out of my thread! ::angrier::
life at MF's house -

MF in the middle on top of his Asian wife with a shemale behind him pounding him.
Liquid Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Get the fuck out of my thread! ::angrier::
life at MF's house -

MF in the middle on top of his Asian wife with a shemale behind him pounding him.
Frank's a redhead? ::blink::