Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most offensive World Records
You think that Guiness show is annoying and revolting? Do a bit more research and,well
thanks. i'm a cop and have seen everything. but i am going to puke now. ::bvomit::

GREATEST DISTANCE ATTAINED FOR A JET OF SEMEN
Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in with a
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It was the two hour dump that bothered me. My ass would go to sleep after 15 minutes.
Fuck ...
86 112
I'm actually rather surprised it wasn't LMPP who found this topic. She is the bitch of gross in this place, yanno! ::bigg::
Yes, I know. :(
86 112
Quote:MOST CAVERNOUS CROTCH
Linda Manning of Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina (this, for the uniformed, is what one calls a loose, sloppy **insert vulgar label for female genitalia here**).

Fucking hell, you`d need to be hung like a donkey to satisfy that bitch.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:
Quote:MOST CAVERNOUS CROTCH
Linda Manning of Los Angeles could, without preparation, completely insert a lubricated American football into her vagina (this, for the uniformed, is what one calls a loose, sloppy **insert vulgar label for female genitalia here**).

Fucking hell, you`d need to be hung like a donkey to satisfy that bitch.
I think an elephant would be more satisfying for her. Have you ever seen a maleelephant in musth? That schlong is like, 5 feet long! ::scared::[Image: supershock2.gif]
Holy Shit !...Have people no shame ?!...A freakin' football !!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The phrase "Throwing a sausage up a back street" springs to mind hehe.
That chick with the big...umm, I don't even know what to call it, why oh why would she let her own name be used ???? That's not something to be proud of !...Hells Bells !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My thoughts exactly Duchess.

There are some very very strange people in this world and nothing really surprises me anymore.