Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Sinister.......
::bigg::I found this today..........

[Image: attachment.php?id=5019]

[Image: attachment.php?id=5020]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is fuckin' COOL!!! Thanks for sharing, Maggot!! ::thumbs::
It will be placed in a prominent place for Halloween this year. I love it. I've never seen one shaped like that. I instantly thought of you when I saw it. Itcost me 3.00 at my buddies farm stand.
Are ya gonna paint it up to look more like a snake? Paint eyes on it, carve a little forked tongue and stick it near where its moouth would be, etc. That would be cool too!
I'm seeing red exes. :(
Can ya see this one, M? I just snagged it and posted it into the gallery at 24, linked to that one. It should be visible now.

[Image: my_pictures002_1.jpg]
Yeah, that worked and... ew!
Are Gourds good to eat? If I got a snake that big I would maybe try to eat it. As long as someone else took a bite first at some time in mans past. I am thinking it would be dark meat because of all the muscles needed to move along the trees and swamps. But if I was a vegan I might look at it in the same way as a Gourd with salt, pepper, and butter. Fuck it!

The ball game is on! Why the Fuck do they run that damn Spanish translation crapacross the top? WTF!!!! They have soccer...........I don't see English across the top of THOSE matches!........Fuckers::karate::
what the fuck do you do with gourds in general?
Hillbilly red-neck fucks eat them as food, I think.
86 112
Liquid Wrote:what the fuck do you do with gourds in general?
You shape them into musical instruments andmake strange noises from distant mountains, Ya Fuck![Image: 10_15_8.gif]
Middle Finger Wrote:Hillbilly red-neck fucks eat them as food, I think.
You would eat a city rat if it was covered in BBQ sauce! And Garlic sauce! And bread crumbs! Next to pasta!...............laid out nice by your bitch pillow/Duchess/Tooth Whitener.
Maggot Wrote:
You would eat a city rat if it was covered in BBQ sauce! And Garlic sauce! And bread crumbs! Next to pasta!...............laid out nice by your bitch pillow/Duchess/Tooth Whitener.
Well, ya got me there. 33
86 112
Versus eat them as something besides food? ::lmao::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Versus eat them as something besides food? ::lmao::
::laugh:: I guess I considered other options ... like, eating them for entertainment (contests, etc.) OR, wait, this is better ... OR ... eating them as a means of getting rid of them. I guess that's super dumb but I did specify hillbilly red-neck wood chipping fucks like Maggot.
86 112
"...............eating them for entertainment

That touches me in some strange way,,,,,,,,,,,like when a priest says "hold still son, and pass the collection plate"30