Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opie needs a new avatar....goddamit!
According to his own words....
Quote:"I have been neglecting my duties here as the resident sarcastic English fuckhead."
He is the resident sarcastic English fuckhead (worm)<--- my contribution. It's only right that he has a vile representation of this title for clarity and profusion..hehe.

So then, I propose we all contribute to some possible pictorial representations of the resident sarcastic bitch....just to keep things flowing..haha.

Any contributors??

This should be a good larf. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well..........

::wait::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I imagine this at times.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is supoib Maggot.

I might nick that!

::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Christopher Walken? Can't beat that.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Christopher Walken? Can't beat that.
I love that guy! (In a platonic sense that is)
OH YEAH!!!!

the bestest-ess ever. I lub mee sum chris walk. yup yup

::bigg::
That new avatar of his shows what he looked like right after MF told him he would not stick his cock up Poophole's ass or let Poophole suck on it. Pitchin' a fit and squealing in frustration.
that av sucks donkey dick.

Sinister Wrote:That new avatar of his shows what he looked like right after MF told him he would not stick his cock up Poophole's ass or let Poophole suck on it. Pitchin' a fit and squealing in frustration.
::lmao::
This was NOT a set-up............nope......nope...........
If I was going to use Walken for an avatar I would use this one
or this one - MORE COW BELL!
Somehow I picture OP as being a little more GQ than Chris Walken, he does have that charming British accent after all...Maybe more like that crazy dude in American Psycho.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Somehow I picture OP as being a little more GQ than Chris Walken, he does have that charming British accent after all...Maybe more like that crazy dude in American Psycho.
you mean Christian Bale in Amican Psycho. Great flick
Hahahaha...Perfect !

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Somehow I picture OP as being a little more GQ than Chris Walken, he does have that charming British accent after all...Maybe more like that crazy dude in American Psycho.
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
Liquid Wrote:
you mean Christian Bale in Amican Psycho. Great flick

There is something very disturbing about that pic.....

he's a psychopath with nearly perfect teeth??? ::dunno::
I am technically a psychopath (no really, I have it written down and shit!) and I always attend the dentist 3 times a year.

Psychopathsdon't all have rotten chompers, look at Ted Bundy, he had a smile to die for! (literally!)
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am technically a psychopath (no really, I have it written down and shit!) and I always attend the dentist 3 times a year.

Psychopathsdon't all have rotten chompers, look at Ted Bundy, he had a smile to die for! (literally!)

Love this guys humor....ya gotta love it!!!! You just gotta...hahahahahahaha

::lmao::