Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic images that sum up America.
1.- Heres liquid - U-S-A ! U-S-A !

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
2.- School massacres, as American as apple pie !

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
3. Morbid obesity.
4. The institionalised abuse of ethnic minorities. "Oh say can you see........"

5. The torture, abuse and degredation of prisoners held without charge.

All I can say OP.............is you are consistant........which ever forum you use
6."Guns are what the american dream are all about son, if you get bullied at school I'm sure you know what to do ?"

English chubbies
newbiecollector Wrote:All I can say OP.............is you are consistant........which ever forum you use

Thank you Newbietard.

As usual your opinion is completely inconsequencial to me in every way.

::thumbs::
6. "I like to use ma bumper stickers to tell people what I thinks about stuff and everything, yes sir ! U-S-A !, U-S-A !"

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:All I can say OP.............is you are consistant........which ever forum you use

Thank you Newbietard.

First time you made me proud with one of your replies..thanks butt head.

If you new as much about anything, and especially America, as you know about your anus..........you might be nearly qualified as a fool.......maybe elevated that high::lmao::
6. American patriots with guns, the cornerstone of American society.

7. The brainwashing indoctrination of children, the moral heart of American life.....not.

One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

Dentist guilty of urinating in surgery sink
LONDON (Reuters) - A British dentist was found guilty Thursday of urinating in his surgery sink and using dental tools meant for patients to clean his fingernails and ears.

A medical tribunal said it was satisfied the evidence showed 51-year-old Alan Hutchinson, who
newbiecollector Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Thank you Newbietard.

First time you made me proud with one of your replies..thanks butt head.

If you new as much about anything, and especially America, as you know about your anus..........you might be nearly qualified as a fool.......maybe elevated that high::lmao::

Yes you should indeed feel honoured, you must be used to a lifetime of being generally ignored by everyone so the little attention I am paying to you here must be a ray of sunshine in your otherwise dull and pointless existence.

The images I am posting are generally untrue sweeping generalizations of America and Americans that I am posting for comic effect.

Unfortunately here at Mock the average IQ is WWWAAAYYY below the global average so I know these silly images will easily wind up all the dumbass "patriots" that hang around here.

As for my anus?, my anus my business newbietard thank you, stop obsessing yourself over it, jesus !
[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

LONDON (Reuters) - A British dentist was found guilty Thursday of urinating in his surgery sink and using dental tools meant for patients to clean his fingernails and ears.

A medical tribunal said it was satisfied the evidence showed 51-year-old Alan Hutchinson, who
[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

[quote=newbiecollector][quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

[quote=Ordinary Peephole][quote=newbiecollector][quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

Personally, I can't be arsed to one-up you.

You're trying to be inflammatory but it just isn't working. All those problems are world wide... check Finland's recent news stories for school shootings. Obesity rates are sky rocketing worldwide. You're an idiot and always will be.