Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic images that sum up America.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:7. The brainwashing indoctrination of children, the moral heart of American life.....not.
I have to say that this one is not relegated to only America. Any country that recognizes any organized religion is guilty of this.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm an idiot and always will be.
I have no argument with you there poopyarse.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[quote=newbiecollector][quote=Ordinary Peephole][quote=newbiecollector][quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

Dentist guilty of urinating in surgery sink
LONDON (Reuters) - A British dentist was found guilty Thursday of urinating in his surgery sink and using dental tools meant for patients to clean his fingernails and ears.

A medical tribunal said it was satisfied the evidence showed 51-year-old Alan Hutchinson, who
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[quote=Ordinary Peephole][quote=newbiecollector][quote=Ordinary Peephole][quote=newbiecollector][quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]One of the reasons Brits have such bad teeth:

Dentist guilty of urinating in surgery sink
LONDON (Reuters) - A British dentist was found guilty Thursday of urinating in his surgery sink and using dental tools meant for patients to clean his fingernails and ears.

A medical tribunal said it was satisfied the evidence showed 51-year-old Alan Hutchinson, who
Newbs is bullet proof. *snicker*
:DLittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Newbs is bullet proof. *snicker*
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Newbs is bullet proof. *snicker*
One of the many benefits of great density.
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Newbs is bullet proof. *snicker*

All those long dark winter months in Norway are taking their toll I think.

I can honestly say, hand on heart, newbietard is thedumbest most dim wittedretard I have ever come across on the internet in 11 years.

I used to do volunteer work with teenagers who had downs syndrome,and I can honestly say they were more interesting, intellectually stimulating company than newbietard.
Your sig cracks me up.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Your sig cracks me up.

Yes as well as being a complete prick I am very funny.

Something that many members who hate me, detest having to admit to themselves.

Everytime Sin reads one of posts she has to sink her teeth into her hand to stop her voting for my inherent genius.