I got another warning from Frank at 24
Apparently someone complained about one of my posts again and I got this in a PM:

Frank: Don't start shit. Ever! Post deleted:

[user=1519]Greeneyes[/user] wrote:
Quote:http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/08/megan-fox-if-only-we-didnt-have-these-white-trash-bible-beating-hillbillies-in-middle-america/

Me: I kind of agree with her but it'd make a real dent in the membership here.

::lmao:: Megan Fox was talking about one of the Transformers, by the way. This was one of my posts that was FUCKING OBVIOUSLY tongue in cheek since the Transformers don't really exist... or do they? Watch your backs, white trash bible beating hillbillies!

Seriously, someone went to admin to complain about this? ::laugh::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Apparently someone complained about one of my posts again and I got this in a PM:

Frank: Don't start shit. Ever! Post deleted:

[user=1519]Greeneyes[/user] wrote:
Quote:http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/08/megan-fox-if-only-we-didnt-have-these-white-trash-bible-beating-hillbillies-in-middle-america/

Me: I kind of agree with her but it'd make a real dent in the membership here.

::lmao:: Megan Fox was talking about one of the Transformers, by the way. This was one of my posts that was FUCKING OBVIOUSLY tongue in cheek since the Transformers don't really exist... or do they? Watch your backs, white trash bible beating hillbillies!

Seriously, someone went to admin to complain about this? ::laugh::
::rollseyes::
POOR LUMPY::vio::
MF likes wingnut tongues up his ass.
Fug duh kund
Anyone who posts my PM content to them like that goes in a new boat.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Anyone who posts my PM content to them like that goes in a new boat.

Hello Mr Hypocrite! You're the one thatsaid that posting PMs here is AOK. Or was that only because it was Moose?

Asshole.::finger::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Anyone who posts my PM content to them like that goes in a new boat.

Hello Mr Hypocrite! You're the one thatsaid that posting PMs here is AOK. Or was that only because it was Moose?

LUMPY IS ON THE TITANIC. Smiley_emoticons_smile
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

LUMPY IS IS ON THE TITANIC. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Is is?

DIAF
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

LUMPY IS IS ON THE TITANIC. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Is is?

DIAF
You're too wet!:Yawn:
hell. i was offline and missed it. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

So, who was the crybaby bitch ?...One of the, and I use this term loosely, men ?...Who the fuck cries to their Admin., I seriously don't get that...Be an adult for christssake, buck up, assholes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

No, I indicated that it was not against the rules for people to do it. I find it to be a low-class, immature, low-character thing to do. I stand by my previous post.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:So, who was the crybaby bitch ?...One of the, and I use this term loosely, men ?...Who the fuck cries to their Admin., I seriously don't get that...Be an adult for christssake, buck up, assholes.

I started ignoring PMs this year, which was a good move since it lowered their frequency. I got sick of getting PMs from adults complaining about everything.
86 112
My fav nun would always give the same punishment to the tattletale as the one who had done wrong got...Tattletales pissed her off & believe me when I say there is nothing scarier than a pissed off nun.
Except tornadoes.