Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 year difference
I wasn't sure where to post this, it definitely doesn't belong in 'funny shit.'

[Image: 8yeardifference.jpg]
Good manners prevents me from jumping on big DICK & little boob and pummeling them into the ground...I want someone to come along and wipe the smirks off both their faces.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What kills me is they both have deep and serious ties to big oil.
86 112
I googled 'clinton era gas price' and you wouldn't believe the spin some of these jerks are trying to put on this subject. It's all Clinton's fault because gas went up $.19 while he was in office. The huge price jump while Bush has been president isn't his fault, it's the Dems' that took over Congress.

Yeah, okay. It boggles my mind how people can completely ignore logic and facts and try to convince others that what is glaringly obvious is incorrect.
Yes, I would believe the spin...I've been a fan of his for years and have never made any secret of it...I'm surrounded by Republicans in my daily life & I still listen to bs about him after 8 yrs. out of office...I think he was a great Prez and did a fine job...I never cared about his sex life, I cared about how our country was doing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think Ductape should give poopy a vote for bringing this topic upand poopy should give Ductape a vote for having such a wonderful and inspiring comment. Then when you get in the voting booth write in"maggot"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I googled 'clinton era gas price' and you wouldn't believe the spin some of these jerks are trying to put on this subject. It's all Clinton's fault because gas went up $.19 while he was in office. The huge price jump while Bush has been president isn't his fault, it's the Dems' that took over Congress.

Yeah, okay. It boggles my mind how people can completely ignore logic and facts and try to convince others that what is glaringly obvious is incorrect.
That's what happens when people are so focused on cheerleading and defending one of the two big teams! Nice catch on the gas price bs ...

By the way, your avatar is bugging me out! ::laugh::

86 112