Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a movie review thread
if we have one, i apologize. anyway, i would buy this. i liked her in 'Chicago'.

i also will buy Tarantino's latest.

[Image: t1soft.zellweger.gi.jpg]

Renee Zellweger: 'I sort of disappear a little bit'"My One and Only" begins with Renee Zellweger, playing a woman based on George Hamilton's mother Anne, discovering her husband with another woman. It's the catalyst that sends Anne on a quest to find a new husband in 1953 America. Zellweger says she had a great time stepping into the era of old Hollywood. full story

I thought she was fabulous as Bridget Jones and the scene where Hugh Grant gets off the elevator at the beginning of the movie with that caddish look on his face still gives me nipplies.
BOOZER The MOVIE[Image: 20080712-drunkcop.jpg]
I like her as an actress. I saw Jerry McGuire for the first time this year and that was when I really learned of her and appreciated her.
86 112
She was good in White Oleander too... which had Michelle Pfeiffer in it, so RZ kind of disappeared into the woodwork when they were on screen together.
I wish I could sit still long enough to watch a film...I haven't watched an entire movie in years.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've got that problem too... not so much that I've got ants in my pants, as you put it in another thread, it's that my mind wanders and I get bored. I end up pausing movies about every 15 - 20 minutes to google something that caught my attention. I nearly went comatose in class this week when they had a 90 minute video of fighter planes of the future. I DON'T CARE.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I've got that problem too... I google and got ants in my pants, it's that my mind wanders and I get bored. I nearly went comatose in class this week when they had a 90 minute video of fighter planes of the future. I DON'T CARE.

Thats just plain disgusting:shock:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"change your pants for christs sake
I like her voice, it just purrrrrs.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.