Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create Your Own Avatar Face
Now this site is pretty cool! I found this on another site and had to post it here. Check out http://www.faceyourmanga.com/faceyourmanga.php?lang=eng and once there click on create.

I have seen some cool ones that you can use as your avatar.
Very sweet, love it.
86 112
are you going to make one for you and use it here? I am going to play around with it today and try to make a cool one. It is really very neat.
Newbie needs one lord knows he caint figur itowt. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Liquid Wrote:are you going to make one for you and use it here? I am going to play around with it today and try to make a cool one. It is really very neat.
I'm too attached to my current one. ::dlaugh::

This thing isn't my style, but I can see how many will love it.
86 112
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Heh, they actually had a middle finger option!?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Heh, they actually had a middle finger option!?
No, that is a figment of your imagination 85
I thought maybe he added it. Not everyone is like you (ignorant about simple graphic abilities).

Please, stick to what you know (sucking on tar sticks).
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please, stick to what you know
Like tormenting garlic-breath, opinionated, I-am-never-wrong, tunnel-vision, mentally inept, guineas like you?

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Please, stick to what you know
Like tormenting garlic-breath, opinionated, I-am-never-wrong, tunnel-vision, mentally inept, guineas like you?
That sentence started off accurate but then slipped into dopey bullshit near the middle. I guess I shouldn't really expect more from someone who was taken back by the notion of adding a middle finger in an avatar.

::aww::

86 112
It is pretty incredible how many options there are for each thing on the avatar.
As we all know that avatar is far too flattering for you fatboy.

Add another 100lbs and a pig snout to it for more physical accuracy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It is pretty neat technology. It just lets you layer over and over again and add so many features. What is coolest is that it works so quickly from feature to feature. Pretty neat.

An OP - beyond you normal dumb comments above this post, I liked the one you made and posted.
It's amazing how much this looks like me!

[Image: uglyavatar.jpg]
::laugh::
86 112