Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guaranteed to make you gag
I've never even imagined someone could live this way. ::bvomit::

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/sh...p?t=486938
It's against the rules of this site to show the actual home of other Members. My apologies, Sinister.
86 112
But seriously, that is pretty unbelievable. LMPP, you are like the connoisseur of gross or something! WTF!?
86 112
Actually, I stole it from the land of gingerbread and fairy dust.
There is no amount of money that could have convinced me to walk into that sty.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The bathroom was over the top.

Jesus MF, and ass face on Mr I's original avatar freaked you out? Damn. By your standards, this link should be taken out.
If it's a link I'm a bit more tolerant. It's all part of my natural excellence in judgment.

Plus, I am trying to get in LMPP's good graces a bit. That means tolerating more gross crap.
86 112
Why don't you just admit you got a very weak stomach and frighten easily instead of hiding behind your admin mask?
The Antagonist Wrote:Why don't you just admit you got a very weak stomach and frighten easily instead of hiding behind your admin mask?
Because I don't like to lie. Why don't you just admit you're a hairy man?
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I've never even imagined someone could live this way. ::bvomit::

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/sh...p?t=486938

Fucking hell.

Do you spend all day surfing the net looking for gross shit to share with the rest of us ?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm convinced that she does, Op...She loves gross...The more disgusting the better.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, that's why I keep returning here. ::showass::
I would back one of those huge construction dumpsters up to the house and just dump it all, including everything underneath the huge mess.
Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Why don't you just admit you got a very weak stomach and frighten easily instead of hiding behind your admin mask?
Because I don't like to lie. Why don't you just admit you're a hairy man?
Well, you could always use the chicken-shit button (ignore).