Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, here we go ...
Another week. We ready? I am! ::b33::
86 112
I'm not. Super busy and not a lot of free time.
Liquid Wrote:I'm not. Super busy and not a lot of free time.
There's always time for a girlie pic post during the week though ... heh ...
86 112
Yup...Yup...I'm ready & good to go !...Look out, world...HereI come.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Watch out, bitches. Here we come! Or something like that. Just watch your asses, is all.
86 112
FTW

[Image: kiss_my_ass.jpg]
86 112
Well, well, well. A tiny ray of sunshine flew up my ass lateyesterday.

My truck has had a mysterious "illness" for the last month keeping me at home because I didn't want to get stuck by myself and then try to push an 8000 pound vehicle myself.

Anyway, yesterday during my second cleaning rampage and room rearrangement for this week, I found among the pile of papers (was cleaning the computer room- it's always full of papers!) the recall notice for my truck! Put away and forgotten at the bottom of the 'get to it' list.

It's for a cam shaft sensor replacement. The truck could stall out from the faulty sensor.

That's exactly what has been happening! Driving along and the thing conks out. Pop the clutch, restart, conk out, pop the clutch stay stuck for half hour. We thought it was the fuel pump or a fleck of dirt in the lines or filters.

But that made no sense. It would be fine if you started it and revved the engine. Gas was getting thru.

But the cam shaft sensor...... now that makes sense!

So, FREEBIE mechanic work today! And they're not allowed to take tips at this dealership too! Even better! Henry Ford, I'm happy to let you take the tab!

And then, my ray of sunshine got farted out. Stupid dogs went after each other again. Goddamn dog is strong too. trying to pull them apart and getting dragged across the grass is NOT fun. Barefoot, in shorts, Goliath got his back foot on mine, launched at Daisy and pulled me along with him onto the ground after slicing my foot open.

Daisy had his collar, Goliath had her eye - as usual. We found that holding their nose so they can't breath is a great help when you don't have a breaking stick handy. So, he lets go, she had the collar and he decides that he needs to become a 'gator and barrel roll. With my fingers in his collar, her death grip on it it's now twisted and my fingers are crushed.

we're on the floor, she won't let go no matter how long we're holding her nose. Apparently she's figured she can breathe through her mouth. Bitch. G's suffocating now. My fingers are bright Smurf blue, my foot bleeding and she FINALLY lets go.

No one is worse for wear this battle except for me. Typing this is quite painful and I am not sure how I'm going to push the clutch in to take the truck to Ford.

Not a scratch on Goliath but Daisy has superficial cuts all around her eye. She's black, the hairs will grow in white. She'll have a bullseye scar! LOL

We've nicknamed her Scars. His is Frankenstein cuz the last two battles she took a chunk off each ear.

The reason they fight is because there is a big gap in age between them. He's become very grouchy and when she's too stupid to leave him alone when he don't want to play, he gets very pissed and she gets pissed in return and then it's all Hell breaking loose.

Little dogs are so much easier to break apart when they fight!
HEY, that's great about the truck! Now learn to wear shoes when pulling dogs, ya dope!
86 112
I'm a sand nigger..... I hate shoes. Besides, it's summer, who friggin wears shoes in the summer?

There was no time to get shoes or long pants on. Stupid dogs.

I was just telling my mother this story too. She laughs and says, "I thought you had them trained?" ::bang::duh.... I DO! So I promptly reminded her that when we were kids and had our Rat Terrier did she find it easy to pull her off the other dogs when they went at it or when she got her jaws into Sunday dinner? (little bitch was notorious for lightening speed stealing a roast no matter how many human eyes were guarding it!)

DING! the little light in mother's head went on and she now remembers. TERRIERS are all the same, no matter how big or small, you need a breaking stick to pull their jaws off whatever they get hold of and they do like a good scrap every now and again.
What a lovely way to start your day...Kiddin', just kiddin'
It is amusing when you need a breaking stick on a Yorkie though! ::lmao::They think they're big like my beasts!
Every Yorkie that I have ever encountered has been under the illusion that he/she has weighed a good 80 lbs. more than they actually do...Scrappy little dogs.