Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish to make a complaint...
Quote:Hey look!!!! Poophole admitted something the whole forum can agree on!!!

::banana::
[Image: 1AndyGriffith18.jpg]......You people are DEAD MEAT!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
this is not exactly on point (no, don't hand me your drooling mewling offspring or slobber on me)...but Sin reminded me about my right side where my holster always was. i got very uncomfortable when anyone got close, next to my right side! some assholes will try to grab your gun. it's double-snapped, but i still don't like that shit. ::gunner::

Long ago when I was on my honeymoon in Italy/Greece I learned that Europeans REALLY get close. Some sort of cultural thing I found out. It is normal for them to be on top of you. It was so annoying. One guy, on a food buffet line, I wanted to punch out because he was on top of my wife and I started getting agitated about it ... but I soon realized everyone was doing that.
86 112
I don't give a shit who you are, where you are or what your culture is. Do not touch me uninvited. You will regret it.
For some reason when I read these posts about touchingI am reminded of how grossed out I am whenever I have to touch door knobs in public...It disgusts me to think of all the people whose hands came before mine.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:For some reason when I read these posts about touchingI am reminded of how grossed out I am whenever I have to touch door knobs in public...It disgusts me to think of all the people whose hands came before mine.
That's why long ago I started washing my hands BEFORE and after I go to the bathroom!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:For some reason when I read these posts about touchingI am reminded of how grossed out I am whenever I have to touch door knobs in public...It disgusts me to think of all the people whose hands came before mine.
That's why long ago I started washing my hands BEFORE and after I go to the bathroom!
I bring my own hand wipes. This way I don't have to touch anything in that nasty bathroom.
Poor knobs they never get a fairshake.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.