Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Tree Huggers!
Go take a shower you fucking dirty hippie!

http://break.com/index/hippies-wail-for-dead-trees.html
The latest fashion that these people need to be wearing....

LOVE the printed on the jacket instructions on how to buckle it! ::lmao::

what a bunch of fucking assholes. there are a lot of those save the tree fucks in western NC. Know what I do if anyone sends me a fucking email with one of those little notes at the bottom that says "Do you really have to print this emai? Save the trees." I FIRST PRINT THE EMAIL AND THEN FAX IT TO THEM. That way I personally kill a few acres to make my point.
I'm a tree hugger...I care about our enviroment & whats being done to it...I don't send emails stating that I am & I don't push what I feel on others but, if I see you litter in public, I will draw attention to you, you can bet on that...If it wasn't for people like me our earth would be even more fucked up than it already is...I used the word "you" in general, its not directed at anyone in this thread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would let them build their nest in the tree then chop it down with them in it..Fuck-em.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd like them to come across me and some friends building a camp fire from the small trees they catch us cutting down. We'd bitch slap them with some nice sappy branches.
86 112
I want to roll a joint with poison ivy and pass it to their leader.
Maggot Wrote:I want to roll a joint with poison ivy and pass it to their leader.
Damn Maggot...... you're showing your murderous side ::blink::
Wood chippin bitch must have dealt with some tree knots recently or something. Bad knot-infested dream last night, maybe?
86 112
Iwould take that curly headed bitch bend her over a log, stick it in soft, let it get hard , and listen to the bones crack.

I'm a bit cranky.......I have A.S.B.U.
Maggot Wrote:Iwould take that curly headed bitch bend her over a log, stick it in soft, let it get hard , and listen to the bones crack.

I'm a bit cranky.......I have A.S.B.U.
Sheesh, violent sexual attack! ::dlaugh:: What is ASBU again, I forgot?
86 112
Acute Sperm Back Up.............plus I stepped in a wet cat hairball first thing this morning and it hooked on my pinky toenail.
I can't stand talking with you ... makes me feel sick ...
86 112
the wailing and sobbing for trees is a little extreme and silly. what a bunch of ass munchers.
Whenever I see a tree I think to myself "that would make a nice coffee table".

All tree hugging hippiesshould have a flamethrower shot at them.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Do those dumb fucks sit in their nest during a lightning storm?
Maggot Wrote:Do those dumb fucks sit in their nest during a lightning storm?

I hope so!

There's news right now at the UC Berkely.... tree huggers are still in the damn trees protesting that sports complex they want there. (or whatever building it is supposed to be)

They have to be the stupidest gits on the planet. Send the tree crybabies there and let them all sit in the nest together and hope lightening strikes!
I wouldn't be shocked if OP was in a group like that. I'm serious ... liberal PC fuck ...
86 112
I wouldn't be shocked to see you parked outside a kindergarten wearing a halloween mask having a wank, you greasy child molesting fuck.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.