• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Friggin Sunday
Hi Sinister and JB! ::finger::

Hi Duchess! 46 42

Hi LMPP! ::bvomit::

Hi everyone else! ::dlaugh::
86 112
hi you mindless perverted word-game annoying twit. ::showass::

Perverted? That reminds me .. our sexy forums here. Let me go make a deposit.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Perverted? That reminds me .. our sexy forums here. Let me go make a deposit.
Do you use tissues or socks to make those deposits? ::jerk2::
So I was on my way to church today and There wasthisHome Depot well, I realized that I did not have any wood and nails so I stopped in. There was a guy selling sausages in one of those snack trailers and we got to talking about snow blowers, beforeI knew it 2 hours had passed and I forgot what I had stopped for and bought some used paint it was in the shape of a shed just like what I wanted. Amazing how things work out like that. Well ta-ta.....Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
maggot goes to home depot....

He runs the Limonade stand.::fuckyeah::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:So I was on my way to church today and There wasthisHome Depot well, I realized that I did not have any wood and nails so I stopped in. There was a guy selling sausages in one of those snack trailers and we got to talking about snow blowers, beforeI knew it 2 hours had passed and I forgot what I had stopped for and bought some used paint it was in the shape of a shed just like what I wanted. Amazing how things work out like that. Well ta-ta.....Smiley_emoticons_razz

amazing how easy it is to completely forget about and skip going to church....
Liquid Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:So I was on my way to church today and There wasthisHome Depot well, I realized that I did not have any wood and nails so I stopped in. There was a guy selling sausages in one of those snack trailers and we got to talking about snow blowers, beforeI knew it 2 hours had passed and I forgot what I had stopped for and bought some used paint it was in the shape of a shed just like what I wanted. Amazing how things work out like that. Well ta-ta.....Smiley_emoticons_razz

amazing how easy it is to completely forget about and skip going to church....
::lmao::
86 112