Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Palin an asshole?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/kilkenny.asp

One Alaskan's view ...
86 112
Quote:"Fourth, she has hated me since back in 1996"
I think a lot of this is crap. Doesn't Alaska have NO sales tax? How can a mayor raise sales taxes? Isn't that for the Governor to do?

I would take that article with a grain of salt. She's new to the 'scene' many don't know much about her and I would rather hear from someone without a grudge and more open point of views.

http://www.tax.alaska.gov/programs/progr...aspx?10002

Ok some municipalities can impose sales taxes.

But all in all Alaska is running on a surplus and when the oil revenues came in she gave the citizens of Alaska the dividends - about $3500 to each family.

I dunno, I like her. I dont' agree with everything she stands for but who really agrees with every thing a politician says? ::dunno::
I can't help but wonder if the fact that you like her just it more likely that she is an asshole. Just wonderin' ...
86 112
Yanno, it's funny. Any person who is running for any office is going to have shit dug up about them. And we are going to make assumptions based on what is brought out, and it really is up to us to judge. Based on what is true.

What I find laughable is that voters expect people running for office to be exempt from things like teenage daughters getting pregnant and the like. In my mind, shit like that makes them more human. I'd be suspicious of a candidate who has a lily-white record, no skeletons.

And I maintain my position that the person who would be best suited for any office from city councilman to President would not want the job.
Middle Finger Wrote:I can't help but wonder if the fact that you like her just it more likely that she is an asshole. Just wonderin' ...
Keep wondering pillow bitch.
I don't care about mud being brought up, I filter that out mostly. But the lack of experience and track record with finances and decisions is valid.
86 112
I think her having Alaska run on a surplus that actually goes back to the people is a good thing. No?

How about cutting back on stuff that is not needed like that luxury jet and the personal chef?

I don't know about all of the issues she faced when made governor but I think she's doing ok.

Besides, she's not running for president. VP doesn't do much except hold down the congress from beating the crap out of each other, breaking tie votes and holding the fort when necessary. Unlike Al Gore who took the time to invent the internet and develop the global warming idea and use that to gain fame.
She can be President with 120 year old McCain. We have to consider the VP seriously.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:But the lack of experience and track record with finances and decisions is valid.
Oh yeah, because Obama[nation] is SO far ahead of Palin in experience. ::doh::::bitchp::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:But the lack of experience and track record with finances and decisions is valid.
Oh yeah, because Obama[nation] is SO far ahead of Palin in experience. ::doh::::bitchp::
Did I say something that made you think I disagree with your position on that, you coffee-stained motorcycle rag?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:you coffee-stained motorcycle rag?

Oh my GOD it hurts to laugh that hard!!!!! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::thumbs::

obama's victory party...

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:you coffee-stained motorcycle rag?

Oh my GOD it hurts to laugh that hard!!!!! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::thumbs::
I'm proud of you for putting spaces between emoticons. ::bigg::
86 112
JB that is one funny ass pic!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:JB that is one funny ass pic!
i'm going to hell, aren't i? ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:
If you want to come here, you are welcome. If you do choose to move in, you can be my right hand. ::thumbs::
Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:
If you want to come here, you are welcome. If you do choose to move in, you can be my right hand. ::thumbs::
shit, we'd have fun before we got locked up. *snork*

Who the fuck is gonna lock us up???? The bitches here are all subservient to me and I fry off all the men's testicles when they get here. Who's gonna fuck with us???
Sinister Wrote:Who the fuck is gonna lock us up???? The bitches here are all subservient to me and I fry off all the men's testicles when they get here. Who's gonna fuck with us???
good point. where do we start? the bootlip porch-monkeysin the hood? ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Who the fuck is gonna lock us up???? The bitches here are all subservient to me and I fry off all the men's testicles when they get here. Who's gonna fuck with us???
good point. where do we start? the bootlip porch-monkeysin the hood? ::lmao::
That would be a formidable job, but.....I'm game!!! [Image: woo.gif]