Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, you crusty bitches that don't like the weekend ...

::finger:: TGIF!! ::finger::

86 112
OH, keep smiling ravioli brains...... you won't be laughing once the double whammy hurricanes hit by this coming 2 AM! Ike will be right behind ol' Hanna. Who the fuck knows where Josephine will go.
ravioli brains......

::lmao::

perfect!

[Image: bulletcuda.JPG]

[Image: salute.jpg]
::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu:: ::finger:: ::fu::

The Antagonist Wrote:OH, keep smiling ravioli brains...... you won't be laughing once the double whammy hurricanes hit by this coming 2 AM! Ike will be right behind ol' Hanna. Who the fuck knows where Josephine will go.
You better watch your mouth. If I get stuck inside all weekend from the weather I will certainly take it out on your accuweather ass.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:ravioli brains......

perfect!
Oh, like gay cranberry harvest brains is better. Hah!
86 112
I'm not sure what Sinister is trying to say. Pics of walls that certainly smell like cigarette smoke send a confusing message.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:OH, keep smiling ravioli brains...... you won't be laughing once the double whammy hurricanes hit by this coming 2 AM! Ike will be right behind ol' Hanna. Who the fuck knows where Josephine will go.
You better watch your mouth. If I get stuck inside all weekend from the weather I will certainly take it out on your accuweather ass.
Bring it on baby..... just toss all your plastic shit in the pool and hide my little pasta e fagioli.
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:ravioli brains......

perfect!
Oh, like gay cranberry harvest brains is better. Hah!
i am so hurt.21 i like cranberries because they are the same size as your balls.

jackboots Wrote:i like cranberries because they are the same size as your balls.
Then I take it the picture you attached has been enlarged to show detail?
yes. *snicker*

Oh I WILL be taking care of all three of you forum bitches this weekend. You're lucky I have to leave soon for kids' football practice. e Fagoli or whatever, craberry balls, Tar-skank chiming in ... I'm writing it all down, don't you worry.
86 112
are you going to "take care" of us all at the same time? 46

BWAAAAAAAAA::lmao::

Middle Finger Wrote:Oh I WILL be taking care of all three of you forum bitches this weekend. You're lucky I have to leave soon for kids' football practice. e Fagoli or whatever, craberry balls, Tar-skank chiming in ... I'm writing it all down, don't you worry.
Incantava tutti con le sue favoli. :kiss::
FU

and again
If one of you anti-weekend crust sacks with tits would like to start some shit, go for it. I'm more than ready.
86 112