Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SINISTER'S LOST MOJO
Mocks beautiful Sinister has lost some of her mojo...She needs our help...She has confessed to actually starting to like some Mock members and we can't have that...We all know that I kinda suck at slamming people but, I'm pretty damn good at starting shit so, let her have it, people !...Lets get her in the proper frame of mind to start her jaws snapping again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
somebody has kidnapped her and is impersonating her. i will shoot their sorry ass when i catch them. ::gunner::

I started watching that numb anarchy show last night and turned it off after 15 min. I hope she liked it because I thought it was stupid.

Hows that?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[size=medium]The Softer Side of Sinister
86 112
Maybe I need to visit Mock before I have any coffee. That could resolve this revolting occurrence of kindness that has sprung its ugly head in my demeanor.

Maybe I'll shoot myself in the foot. That could help.
Or stop sucking on tar sticks for one fucking day. That will do it.
86 112
Sinister - I hope you have a wonderful day and everyone you meet is pleasant and friendly to you. Have a blessed blessed blessed day.
::rotfl::

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:::haha::Or stop sucking on tar sticks for one fucking day. That will do it.
That's near impossible because she needs to suck those damn things in order to breath correctly. Remember....she's still a Demon Bitch from hell's edge and the only thing she is use to breathing is tar, fire, and brimstone (according to the christian folk)
Great points, Zenith. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
I for one would like to know WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Sinister, have you become retarded? Found God? Got laid? Lost another tooth? What? Mojo is dialed way down low. Owner of Hell? We're at Observer of Hell at best, these days.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I for one would like to know WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Sinister, have you become retarded? Found God? God laid? Lost another tooth? What? Mojo is dialed way down low. Owner of Hell? We're at Observer of Hell at best, these days.
::lmao::
Shit, I meant GOT laid? ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Shit, I meant GOT laid? ...

That was fuckin' HILARIOUS. ::lmao::

Sinister's lost mojo is about to be delivered, within 12 an hour or so.

Be afraid; be very afraid......
I edited my post to correct it. It is now Got laid. Hah hah.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I edited my post to correct it. It is now Got laid. Hah hah.

Well you're just a fucking genius.

Except you forgot where you were quoted by LMPP, Einstein. 85
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I edited my post to correct it. It is now Got laid. Hah hah.

Well you're just a fucking genius.

Except you forgot where you were quoted by LMPP, Einstein. 85
I didn't forget, you mojo-less mutt, I just don't fuck with people's posts unless I really have to.
86 112
The mutt I will admit to. We are all mutts. The mojo-less is not sticking around. My meds have been delivered and we're just waiting for them to kick in. You're first on my list. ::dlaugh::

<plotting......planning......scheming....>
Sinister Wrote:

I'm always afraid, very afraid, when I see you speaking in italics...It scares the crap outta me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I'm always afraid, very afraid, when I see you speaking in italics...It scares the crap outta me.
::laugh:: Good one Duchess.

86 112
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Actually, Dutch, I have learned that italics are taking the place of quote marks. If you are quoting someone, or writing the title of something (a book, a magazine,) instead of "" those, it is proper to italicize it. Like I have italicized the quote from the Chief Justice of Indiana in my sig line.

So I'm not copying you, just doing what I have learned is proper.