Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 1
yeah yeah... break you're back laffin'... for $285k US tax free I'd turn up there in a freakin' pink Tu Tu if they asked. I have a price when it comes to fashion
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Heh...Heh.....Me too.....and 285 grand would be it !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How is the grilling going, Duchess? Need any tips?
86 112
You can grill all year weather permitting, Duchess. If your grill has wheels, just move it closer to the door, keep it covered when not in use. ::bigg::
Swordfish kebab's for me today!::banana:Smiley_emoticons_skeptischummer is NOT over, until the fall equinox squeaks. :Diablo:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The Antagonist Wrote:You can grill all year weather permitting, Duchess. If your grill has wheels, just move it closer to the door, keep it covered when not in use. ::bigg::
I usemy grillin the winter and warm my toes in my swim trunks by the fireplacenext to my rubber pool and plastic palm tree.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Middle Finger Wrote:How is the grilling going, Duchess? Need any tips?
I've recently incinerated pork chops, started a raging fire with pineapple slices & my hotdogs looked like something that had fallen off a dead tree...BUT, I now know where the problem lies, its not that I'm a bad cook, its just that I am easily distracted and I walk away until my brain screams THE GRILL !!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I've recently incinerated pork chops, started a raging fire with pineapple slices & my hotdogs looked like something that had fallen off a dead tree
Now that was some funny shit right there!!!! ::lmao::::thumbs::::bigg::

Maggot Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:You can grill all year weather permitting, Duchess. If your grill has wheels, just move it closer to the door, keep it covered when not in use. ::bigg::
I usemy grillin the winter and warm my toes in my swim trunks by the fireplacenext to my rubber pool and plastic palm tree.
maggot's pool decor. next to his plastic palm tree. ::lmao::

Quote:battle dress uniform
You sure about that? I thought it was basic dress uniform.

I could be wrong, of course, but that's how I always understood it.

Hey, Mr Incivility......you should be able to answer this one, eh?

Sinister Wrote:
Quote:battle dress uniform
You sure about that? I thought it was basic dress uniform.

I could be wrong, of course, but that's how I always understood it.

Hey, Mr Incivility......you should be able to answer this one, eh?
i also could be wrong. but that's what i was told in academy.

I'm sure if Mr I sees this he can tell us who is right. Or anyone else who is/was military.

I was going to offer asking Ray in the soldier forum, but 24 IS STILL FUCKING SHUT DOWN. ::angrier::::bang::
The copper is right. Battle Dress Uniform.
The Antagonist Wrote:The copper is right. Battle Dress Uniform.

The copper is a bitch, then. Why does she always have to be right??? ::angrier::::wait::::finger::95::stickout::

::bigg::

Sinister Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:The copper is right. Battle Dress Uniform.

The copper is a bitch, then. Why does she always have to be right??? ::angrier::::wait::::finger::95::stickout::

::bigg::
"bitch" is a bad thing? ::lmao::