Just a FUCK YOU MF
Sorry about your feelings there MF. I read your "Gay email from Mock". Its just so sad that having a life and not having time to visit here hurts your little pansy assed feelings and makes you whine and cry to get people back. I'll be around again when life isn't so busy, till then, catch all you cocksmokers later.

D
D Wrote:Sorry about your feelings there MF. I read your "Gay email from Mock". Its just so sad that having a life and not having time to visit here hurts your little pansy assed feelings and makes you whine and cry to get people back. I'll be around again when life isn't so busy, till then, catch all you cocksmokers later.

D
translation: I love you and want your stiffy in a jiffy. ::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wow D, calm the fuck down buddy! You fell directly into his trap. Come on in, be angry, show your distaste for everything.

So, how ya been? We missed ya around here!
I just remembered how much I dislike this nerdy fuck-nut.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:Wow D, calm the fuck down buddy! You fell directly into his trap. Come on in, be angry, show your distaste for everything.

So, how ya been? We missed ya around here!
LOL, I didn't fall into any trap, just had some free time today and decided to yank his chain. I've been good, and also a total crabass Smiley_emoticons_wink Not getting enough sleep does that to a person of course. I was gonna send you some pics of my friend's horses, but I didn't get a chance to take them.

As for missed me? Why? I'm just an annoying asshole who knows more than he should about too many things, and thinks he knows everything. Whats it to ya? Smiley_emoticons_smile
Middle Finger Wrote:I just remembered how much I dislike this nerdy fuck-nut.
Yeah, and I just remembered you fuck your body pillow instead of your wife. Which is a good thing, since we don't want you procreating.
I am not embarrassed by my body pillow rubbing as a supplement, because I am not an insecure little dweeb who doesn't like blow jobs.
86 112