Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD MOVIES THREAD
I do like Helena Bonham Carter
there is something dirty and sexy about her all at the same time.
We rented an oldie last night.... Taming of The Shrew.

OMG all I kept thinking about was Sinister peeking through window cracks waiting to pounce on anyone and anything that pissed her off!
More good movies to put on the list:

3:10 to Yuma... excellent remake and I can watch again and again.
Cool Hand Luke
Bonnie and Clyde
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The Dirty Dozen
Slapshot
Midway
Cool Hand Luke
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Debbie Does Dallas

Man, way too many great classics to name!
Mr. Incivility Wrote:Cool Hand Luke
What we have here.....is failure, to communicate.

One of my all-time favorites, Mr I!!! ::thumbs::

What is your dirt doing in my hole??

::bang:: Give it up to Ant, she said it first.
Mr. Incivility Wrote:::bang:: Give it up to Ant, she said it first.
Oops! How the fuck did I miss that??? ::blink::
Hey Cracker Jack, quit stealing my movie suggestions and get your own.

Fucking Slapshot is mine too you clueless squid.
The Antagonist Wrote:Hey Cracker Jack, quit stealing my movie suggestions and get your own.

DAYUM!!!! He admitted you had it first; don't hurt him! He's military, he'd probably stomp the shit outta you. ::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Hey Cracker Jack, quit stealing my movie suggestions and get your own.

DAYUM!!!! He admitted you had it first; don't hurt him! He's military, he'd probably stomp the shit outta you. ::lmao::
I highly doubt it. ::batguy::
Mr. Incivility Wrote:The Dirty Dozen
Slapshot
Midway
Cool Hand Luke
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Debbie Does Dallas

Man, way too many great classics to name!
I love Cool Hand Luke also.

I laughed at the Debbie Does Dallas listing. Nice!
Stomp the cannibal bitch? She'd probably rip my leg off, beat me with it, and then gnaw on the bloody bone!
I cannot believe I left out this one:

Second Hand Lions! < this movie i can watch over and over again.

We watched You Kill Me last night with Tea Leone and Ben Kingsley. Excellent dry comedic riot from start to finish.

Speaking of Ben Kingsley, try watching Sexy Beast.
I have You Kill Me at my house right now. looking forward to watching it.

Sexy Beast is a good one.
Liquid Wrote:Saw part of Se7en again last night. Great flick. So dark and unhappy of a movie. I love it. No frilly love story in this one.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX!

His wifes severed head...

Oops !

Erm.........spoiler ?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Zenith Wrote:Hey thanks for the movie line up squid, I didn't have time to watch "jack-shit" over the weekend because of the busy holiday weekend. I plan to get some R&amp;R on Monday though and maybe I can watch some good movies then.

The list you have provided here are all very very good movies and I have seen every one of them. Some I would watch again though but right now,I am in the mood for a very good SciFi which can only mean...........

JAR-JAR here I come baby Weeeeeeeeeee!!

In case no one has noticed, I am probably one of the less than handful of peeps who actually liked Jar-Jar binks on Star Wars ::scared:: I am such a trekkie/star wars frackin' fanatic sometimes

"I likey him a much lot"

::hugs::

::bigg::

You.....ahem.....liked Jar Jar Binks ?

That basicallyconfirmsmy suspicions that you are a moron with delusions of grandeur, even my six year old daughter who recently saw Phantom Menace thought he was fucking irriating and that his presence completely ruined what was already a very averagefilm.

"How wude !"

::angrier::::batguy::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Three horror films you should see.......

The Haunting - the original 1963 version not the awful remake starring Catherine Zeta Jones. Its probably one of the best psychological horror films ever made, no ropey ghosts on display, no extras in blankets waving their arms about, no unconvincing gore on display. Just good acting and good use of music and noise/sounds to create suspense. You can always imagine something far worse than most horror films actually show you

Rec - 2007 -A spanish horror film, filmed in a documentary style, a film crew follow the night shift of their local fire service, when the fire crew are called to a tower block they realise that some of the residents have become infectedwith a parasite that turns then in raving cannibals. The tower block is sealed off but the film crew carry on filming..........A good horror with plenty of shocks, in spanish with subtitles but well worth seeking out.

WAZ - 2007 - A serial killer is cutting a path of destruction through a city he leaves an equation W(triangle)Z (look it up, its an equation that disproves the concept of human compassion) on each victim. It soon becomes clear what that the killer is offering his victims a choice, either kill your loved ones or be killed yourself. Good, moody British horror thriller, very gruesome in places with scenes of graphic torture but quite clever and different as well.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Three horror films you should see.......

The Haunting - the original 1963 version not the awful remake starring Catherine Zeta Jones. Its probably one of the best psychological horror films ever made, no ropey ghosts on display, no extras in blankets waving their arms about, no unconvincing gore on display. Just good acting and good use of music and noise/sounds to create suspense. You can always imagine something far worse than most horror films actually show you

Rec - 2007 -A spanish horror film, filmed in a documentary style, a film crew follow the night shift of their local fire service, when the fire crew are called to a tower block they realise that some of the residents have become infectedwith a parasite that turns then in raving cannibals. The tower block is sealed off but the film crew carry on filming..........A good horror with plenty of shocks, in spanish with subtitles but well worth seeking out.

WAZ - 2007 - A serial killer is cutting a path of destruction through a city he leaves an equation W(triangle)Z (look it up, its an equation that disproves the concept of human compassion) on each victim. It soon becomes clear what that the killer is offering his victims a choice, either kill your loved ones or be killed yourself. Good, moody British horror thriller, very gruesome in places with scenes of graphic torture but quite clever and different as well.